God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

2cykzr7.jpg

PLATFORM | Playstation 3
GENRE | Action / Adventure
DEVELOPER | Sony Santa Monica Studios
PUBLISHER | Sony Computer Entertainment
WEBSITE | http://God of War III
TWITTER |
Sony Santa Monica Studios
RELEASE DATE
| USA: MAR 16 | UK: MAR 19 | JPN: MAR 25

apcq5s.gif
36 Trophies | 1 Platinum, 4 Gold, 4 Silver, 10 Bronze, 17 Secret (Story Related)
mhe2p.png
METACRITIC | 93

2lm7590.jpg

2ccy1hu.png
No Install
2ccy1hu.png
HD Output 480p | 720p | 1080i
2ccy1hu.png
Dual Shock 3 Compatible
2ccy1hu.png
100% Realtime Gameplay
2ccy1hu.png
No Loading Screens
2ccy1hu.png
10 Hours of Gameplay
2ccy1hu.png
New Weapsons and Combat System
2ccy1hu.png
First Person Kills

2ccy1hu.png
Regular Edition | $59.99 [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]jfkjadlfjlafjflkajfalf;ajhsgsgsdgsgsgsgfalsfja[/color]
2ccy1hu.png
Ultimate Edition | $99.99
5v17r7.jpg
jpwoec.jpg

2wdvmds.png
Preorder Goodies
2ccy1hu.png
Preorder at 7-11 and get a FREE poster and more!
2ccy1hu.png
Preorder at GameStop and get the FREE demo.
2ccy1hu.png
Preorder at GameStop and get the FREE http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=27020417x24 poster.
2ccy1hu.png
Preorder at GameCrazy and get a Forgotten Warrior character skin.
2ccy1hu.png
Preorder at Amazon and get a $10 off a future game purchase

1z22amg.jpg

God of War II ended with Kratos, Gaia and the Titans marching towards Olympus. God of War III will conclude the story of Kratos' attempt to destroy Olympus. Set in the realm of brutal Greek mythology, God of War III is a single-player game that allows players to take on the climatic role of the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he scales through the intimidating heights of Mt. Olympus and the dark depths of Hell to seek revenge on those who have betrayed him. Armed with double-chained blades, and an array of new weapons and magic for this iteration of the trilogy, Kratos must take on mythology's darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles throughout his merciless quest to destroy Olympus.

At E3 2009, the God of War III demo was revealed. The demo showed Kratos on the cliffs of Mount Olympus battling the undead, a centaur, a chimera, and a cyclops. Kratos does not fight Helios, but he rips the head off of Helios gaining a new ability called "Helios Beam" which can be used as a lantern in dark areas, a beam to blind enemies, and to reveal hidden secrets. It is also revealed that Kratos can shoot harpies with his fire bow and use them to get across gaps that are too large to jump or glide across with the Wings of Icarus. In the demo, it is revealed that Kratos keeps the Golden Fleece and the Wings of Icarus from God of War II, however, the Blade of Olympus's whereabouts are unknown. The hefty 2.6GB demo is currently available on the PSN Store.

wk2q83.jpg

2wdvmds.png
VIDEOS
2ccy1hu.png
Spike VGA World Premiere Trailer
2ccy1hu.png
Epic Scale Trailer
2ccy1hu.png
TGS 09: Japanese Trailer
2ccy1hu.png
Unearthing the Legend Teaser
2ccy1hu.png
Chaos Will Rise Trailer
2ccy1hu.png
Making of God of War III
2ccy1hu.png
Brutal Gameplay
2ccy1hu.png
GTTV: God of War III Blowout Special

2wdvmds.png
SCREENS
2ns9gjr.jpg
209j3m8.jpg
mky6au.jpg
149mjph.jpg
339im40.jpg
302azo0.jpg
fylppg.jpg
jv3es2.jpg
2ihavd4.jpg
167js0j.jpg
jjpqat.jpg
qswnkx.jpg

2wdvmds.png
GIFS

110zsso.gif

1o4l5z.gif

111tnhx.gif

1z2g939.gif

300wot5.gif

wlpypt.gif

vgsi0h.gif

w9fbc6.gif

j7qias.gif

- Special Thanks to NGAF, PSL, SCEA. More to come soon.

May FINALLY pull the trigger on a PS3 just for this game. It looks to be incredible.

still don't know if the SE is worth the money, if i don't get it i can get the regular a 4 days earlier

awesome post boost

Originally Posted by PO2345

This thread is on-point! I got bamboozled by the other one!
laugh.gif

PO
My dude said bamboozled, lol. Thread has been updated with a few new pics, gifs and full preorder list.

I can't wait. Do you think GOW III will actually get GOTY(Game of the year)? With many great titles *scheduled* to come out this year, I personally think it wont get GOTY, but it may win a lot of awards though.

This thread is much better than the other. Good job Boost, Kratos would be proud haha
getting the game on march 12th here in queens
pimp.gif

10 hrs seems like a pretty short game, doesn't it? might look into buying this even though i've never played any of the previous ones
nerd.gif
but i need to use my ps3 as something other than a blu ray player
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

10 hrs seems like a pretty short game, doesn't it? might look into buying this even though i've never played any of the previous ones
nerd.gif
but i need to use my ps3 as something other than a blu ray player:smh:

Tha'st because OP of this thread doesn't has his crap together and the game is actually 15 to 20 hours of gameplay depending on what difficulty level you play the game on.

nerd.gif
smh.gif

its probably longer than that..   Supposedly GOW is 10 hours and I already have 10 hours playing on spartan and im not even done with it.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

nerd.gif
but i need to use my ps3 as something other than a blu ray player:smh:
Tha'st because OP of this thread doesn't has his crap together and the game is actually 15 to 20 hours of gameplay depending on what difficulty level you play the game on.
Well they measure games based on the normal difficulty I believe for casual gamers to complete it. If they said the hours it would take for each game to beat with each difficulty each game would be at least 30hrs. So I think its wrong to measure a game based on difficulty and playthroughs. One playthrough I would say would be 11 hrs on this game in normal mode (judging by hack and slash games, and the past games) maybe im off a couple of hours

nerd.gif
smh.gif
it only takes like 3-4 days(casual playing style) to beat a GOW game, they are really short but the experience lasts forever.

Back
Top Bottom