God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

You have your Pro in an enclosure by chance? Highly possible that air flow is restricted and temperatures are rising.

Nah, it actually has a lot of room around it and is on a glass surface. I noticed newer games that require a lot of power make it run loud. If I'm using something older or a game in boost mode it's not that noisy.

Is this game worth paying full price for ?

Depends how you view single player games. A lot of people these days don't buy full price because they can't play it forever, I'm about 4 hours in and the experience has been amazing for me so far though and I don't regret it.

Yes, this is a whole new story. Different realm. Last was greek gods and this is nordic gods.

I’ll try to cop this weekend.

So can this game be played if I’ve never played the older games?

Yes, but it's worth watching the story recap that's on Youtube before because there have been a few mentions of the story from the past and I feel like it'll tie in much more later into the game

Yes, but it's worth watching the story recap that's on Youtube before because there have been a few mentions of the story from the past and I feel like it'll tie in much more later into the game
This is what I'll need to do.

Bruh ur first hour or 2
Will be :pimp:
c88aa27e71b9592da5a689e410f1a8dcb0b0a890.gif

I'm tempted to buy a Playstation just for the God of War series tbh
Always had an absolute blast playing those at my friend's house and I've heard nothing but very positive views about the new one.

2nd troll.... definitely done for the night. playing on challenging. cant even imagine God mode. Literally dont get hit at all.

Back
Top Bottom