God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

Seen the stranger again talking with a man in the tree
I swear I don’t even think I’m far in the game
Cause story still really not there

Man that first battle with the Stranger was epic. Got about 3 hours in last night.

And like someone else said my PS4 Pro fan is getting killed :rofl:

when I seen Athena I got hype for a second. But then I just picked up the blades of chaos
:pimp:

IMG_20180421_154934.jpg

I'm weak :smh: :lol:

This game is pretty damn sweet so far! :pimp:

Graphics are insane with the Pro, & my LG OLED :wow:

got to the first alternate relm.

Im back from Alheim returning to the mountain. But Im exploring the Lake of Nines first because I didnt before going.

Love the game.

Beat the first "mission" after fighting the stranger.

- The graphics on a Pro with 4K and HDR are absolutely stunning. Working with a Samsung KS8000 LED/LCD.
- I chose resolution over performance mode and am loving the looks, haven't noticed any slowdown.
- The tight over the shoulder camera is nice and makes it more "realistic" but it gave me small motion sickness due to shaky cam.
- Attacks so far are very limited. Can cheese the axe throw and return to defeat larger enemies.
- I know all the previous GOWs were very qte heavy but the game is so cinematic I have no idea when I'm supposed to advance the game by pressing something or if its still a cutscene. Breaks the pacing for me having awkward pauses when its waiting on my input.
- During the fight with the stranger I didn't know if I was supposed to be mashing R1 or if I could block/dodge when he was getting his face pounded in. Half the time I was mashing for no reason.

Overall its made a strong first impression, especially the graphics which blew me away, but I miss the chaos blades.

One of them dwarfs sent me on a dummy mission smh. Still exploring the Lake of the Nines & just doing favors

I changed my combat buttons from r1 and r2
To square and triangle
Made it much smoother for me

Didn't know some of the bosses are optional.

**** that, I'm fighting them all.

Back
Top Bottom