God Of War Thread: Ragnarok (Out Now) (PS5 & PS4) **No Spoilers**

I like this game, but damn, it's exhausting. I'll spend 10 minutes fighting some boss/mini-boss, and then a minute later, there's a whole army of draugr that I need to clear out :lol:

Also, I get killed by regular enemies far more often than the giant trolls or bosses.

The armored enemy with the shield that just posts up on you the whole time :stoneface: :angry:

Also, @#$@ the elite dark elf enemies :lol:

Last edited:
I like this game, but damn, it's exhausting. I'll spend 10 minutes fighting some boss/mini-boss, and then a minute later, there's a whole army of draugr that I need to clear out :lol:

Also, I get killed by regular enemies far more often than the giant trolls or bosses.

The armored enemy with the shield that just posts up on you the whole time :stoneface: :angry:

Also, @#$@ the elite dark elf enemies :lol:
Get that skill that let’s u break their guard with ur shield by double tapping L1.
It’s in the shield skill tree

bruh
def wasnt expecting that
could u tell what was under the cover on the wall
i know it was them
but who or what was that
and what was it doing to them
Don’t want to ruin spoilers for people but yes
It’s telling the future .....

2 people seriously beat the game already? How many hours did you put in? What difficulty you beat it on?

Did you complete all the side quest?

Feels like i havent gotten anywhere yet on hard struggling to beat these electric brothers monzi i think his name is and some other dude.
I got sick so my boss gave me 3 days off. Which happened to be the same day the game came out so I played it straight, hours? Felt like maybe 24 or maybe 26 all together or so.. medium difficulty ( the balanced mode or whatever)

Overall I give the game a 9.9/10, while this was amazing ,

GOW 3 is still my favorite of all the GOW games,

That secret ending literally had me jump out my seat

Get that skill that let’s u break their guard with ur shield by double tapping L1.
It’s in the shield skill tree

I'm sure I upgraded this skill already, but there are so many button combinations that it just slipped my mind :lol:

Fighting one isn't too bad once you get down his pattern, but it's annoying when you also have those random draugr throwing @#$@ at you at the same time or have to fight two at a time

I'm sure I upgraded this skill already, but there are so many button combinations that it just slipped my mind :lol:

Fighting one isn't too bad once you get down his pattern, but it's annoying when you also have those random draugr throwing @#$@ at you at the same time or have to fight two at a time
Use the skill that lets u blind everyone with s light
Will stun them when u have a group
And don’t forget to upgrade the skills
Didn’t realize I could upgrade till I was almost done with the game :lol:
Like the special moves that happen when u press L1 and triangle
Or L1 and square
Hella didn’t realize it
Was wondering why it was went effective :lol:

Kinda’ stuck on those chest that have to hit the symbols in order, to open. Once you hit 2, the third one must be hit again and the pattern repeats. Any skill or purchase I have to make in order to open these chests?
I feel like it might have good loot, lol
So far have ran into two. The most recent one I’ve ran into is the one with the spikes that cover the bells.

Kinda’ stuck on those chest that have to hit the symbols in order, to open. Once you hit 2, the third one must be hit again and the pattern repeats. Any skill or purchase I have to make in order to open these chests?
I feel like it might have good loot, lol
So far have ran into two. The most recent one I’ve ran into is the one with the spikes that cover the bells.

Throw the axe behind one symbol and then go to the second symbol. Recall the axe and it will hit the first cymbal on its way back and then as soon as it hits kratos hand throw it at the second one you are already aiming at. Now you have hit two symbols in two different places pretty much at the same time and have plenty of time to run to the third and hit it.

And I figured that out on my own :pimp:

Throw the axe behind one symbol and then go to the second symbol. Recall the axe and it will hit the first cymbal on its way back and then as soon as it hits kratos hand throw it at the second one you are already aiming at. Now you have hit two symbols in two different places pretty much at the same time and have plenty of time to run to the third and hit it.

And I figured that out on my own :pimp:

My man! :nthat:

Was running around like a dummy the whole time! :blush::lol:

The amount of detail (in terms of both lore and visuals) that went into this game is ridiculous. I rarely play video games, but releases like these are definitely worth the $60.

The last game I bought was Mass Effect Andromeda :stoneface:

How early on can you start purchasing skills? I want to get some new attacks but the skill tree is telling me I need 200 runic, 125 vitality etc. I’m nowhere near that and I just passed the part where you
get the witch to bring Memir’s head back to life

Game is getting difficult :lol:

That elevator part headed up to the hammer :lol: and then Odin’s kids

a little beginning help needed.

apologize if i butcher names...

i did altheim i think, the first realm with the flying dwarves. before that i did venturguard with the thor statue and got 100%. and i’m pretty sure i did everything in the nine up until this point

now i’m right before going back to the mountain i did a bunch of stuff but what armor should i be rocking with at this point?

i have the tyr gauntlets, tannigost pommel and the ancient one waist belt

Last edited:
a little beginning help needed.

apologize if i butcher names...

i did altheim i think, the first realm with the flying dwarves. before that i did venturguard with the thor statue and got 100%. and i’m pretty sure i did everything in the nine up until this point

now i’m right before going back to the mountain i did a bunch of stuff but what armor should i be rocking with at this point?

i have the tyr gauntlets, tannigost pommel and the ancient one waist belt
Whatever u want
I don’t know the names
Just kept checking the stats and power ups
And not everyone gonna have the same armor

How early on can you start purchasing skills? I want to get some new attacks but the skill tree is telling me I need 200 runic, 125 vitality etc. I’m nowhere near that and I just passed the part where you
Anyone?

U will get it just by playing through
Check chests
Explore
Break those vase and pots around the world
Ok so just play the game normally and my stats will increase? Thought I was doing something wrong because I unlocked all these moves and I can't use any of them :lol:

You shouldve been able to putchase them kind of early. The more you craft & upgrade it'll start costing more. Im still inside the mountain & I know have all Level 4 skills for my ax.

You shouldve been able to putchase them kind of early. The more you craft & upgrade it'll start costing more. Im still inside the mountain & I know have all Level 4 skills for my ax.
Hmm, I wonder why my stats are so low then. Like my runic stat for instance is only at like 64. Maybe I'm wearing the wrong gear?

Edit: NVM. I figured it out

Last edited:
So you guys just gonna beat the game and then do all the side stuff after?

And is there away to see how many hours I have played?

Back
Top Bottom