GOD THE LEBRON HYPE EVEN EXTENDS TO THE NFL.....

[table][tr][td]LeBron Was Good Enough To Play In NFL Out Of High School?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26th May, 2009 - 3:58 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ESPN - Mark Murphy spent 11 years in the NFL and was the defensive coordinator of St. Vincent-St. Mary when LeBron James was a star wide receiver during his sophomore and junior years.

"I've been around a lot of great receivers," Murphy said. "I tell people that I rate my top receivers -- coaching, playing or watching -- as James Lofton, Jerry Rice, Steve Largent and LeBron James.

"People laugh at me, but it's true," Murphy said of placing James in the same class as three Pro Football Hall of Famers. "The kid had everything you could want.

"I felt like that was one kid that could have gone from high school to the NFL and played."

"I think LeBron could come in and do better than Antonio Gates," Randy Moss said. "LeBron James is the athlete that comes around every so often.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
this is getting ridiculous.....thats why the NFL has the rule that you cant come out of highschool and must wait 3 years... no way a highschoolkid would be ready to take on the likes of Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, etc.... this lebron nonsense makes me hate him even more... getting out of hand.

Lebron James could have played in the NFL out of HS?

Is this the same Lebron James who checks his lip for blood 20x whenever he gets fouled?

yeah right...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Lebron James could have played in the NFL out of HS?

Is this the same Lebron James who checks his lip for blood 20x whenever he gets fouled?

yeah right...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I know we need a D-Rider gif for stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom