GoFundMe campaign for border wall raises $1 million and counting toward $1 billion goal

It ranges depending on what exactly you are pricing out. It you are just talking about the physical wall, it is around 25 billion I believe. But that doesn't include acquiring all the land, and maintenance.

It a bit of bigoted irony, Trump's tariffs have probably caused the price of raw materials to build the wall to spike, making it even more expensive than previous estimates.

And you put a cherry on top of this racist Sunday, most undocumented immigrants do not cross the Southern border. They fly in and overstay visas. :lol:

The wall won’t work and many experts have already said it numerous time. Heck l, anyone with a logical sense could tell you that. Why it’s still a topic of discussion is hilariously racist.

When it looks like blatant trolling, but you go to their page and it's an actual person with a family.

2018-12-20_09.57.40.jpg

When it looks like blatant trolling, but you go to their page and it's an actual person with a family.

2018-12-20_09.57.40.jpg

The irony of an obviously Polish descendant demanding a wall against against Mexicans, while the Midwest is filled with undocumented Polish workers...Are they sneaking in from Mexico too? :rolleyes

I have no issues with people having different views on immigration or other topics, but at least be consistent and fair instead of being racist inbred hicks. If you're against refugees seeking asylum, that's cool, but go back to Europe then since most of your people's ancestors were basically doing the same thing. It's just baffling to me to see people with Irish, Italian, Polish, etc. surnames talking that @#$@ while also talking about how their ancestors were penniless, starving, and illiterate when they came to the US.

Last edited:
The US isn't an empire
It is, we just no longer have explicit colonies that we exploit. We're still up to the same ol **** from the colonial period though, none of the luxury we have in this day and age would be possible if we didn't.

:lol: they all might as well pull up to the border, roll their sleeves up n get to work n putting that wall up themselves

In for when he eventually runs off with the money.
don't think he can

go fund me with very weird with paying fund creators but even if it ever hit the 1 billion, I dont know how that would work

kinda surprised it hasn't been taken down

Back
Top Bottom