GOIN TO STORES AND PEOPLE THINK YOU GONNA JACK SOMETHING UNAPPRECIATION

so today i went to 7 11 to get a drink, gettin to dam hot man, so i walk in and there is 2 cashiers, i walk to the slushee machines and 1 cashier comes upbehind me pretending to fix the sloppy aisle.
i go look at the ice cream, same cashier follows me and is kinda next to me just standing. then i go to the drinks about to get a gatorade, same dam cashierstill following me pretending to fix these drinks
cause they were unorganized
laugh.gif
so i just start laughing and the cashiersays, what is funny? ( in his indian accent) i just said dont worry man i aint gonna steal nothing then he just goes back to the register.
he was buggin.

anybody else been creeped on?

Yea... happened to me when i was walkin through sears... the washing machines and stuff... like wth ima do stick a dryer in my pocket

lol all the time, but i mess with them, like zigzag and do loops and go back and forth and juke them out and stuff

Im gonna assume your either black or wear baggy clothes, I fall into the latter category

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Or when they think you in a gang for the colors you wearin
nerd.gif

no baggy clothes, i was just wearing a black tee, jordan gym shorts and my 1s. i am mexican tho and did pull up in a 78 Monte Carlo
pimp.gif

[[shrugs]] I know I'm not stealing so that doesn't bother me ..

now when I go shopping after work and ppl ask me do I work there ...

... w/ my Sears lanyard on ... and a completely different color than the employees of said store.

I went to the mall last weekend, went into the fitting room to try on a polo and some jeans, came out and a cop just "happened to be waiting rightthere."

So I go to pay and the dumb *%% cashier or whatever you call them was like

"Was the door to the fitting room unlocked?"

I replied "Yeah..."

She says "Were all of them unlocked"

To which I
indifferent.gif

and "Was I supposed to check them all? Is that cop here for me?"

She tried to play it off, but I was like "Damn, is it illegal for me to shop or what?"

some old +@##* that was working was walking around looking at me at macys, thought i was going to steal, so i decided to walk by her and clean my shoes with ahundred dollar bill
eyes.gif
i need to grow up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I went to the mall last weekend, went into the fitting room to try on a polo and some jeans, came out and a cop just "happened to be waiting right there."

So I go to pay and the dumb *%% cashier or whatever you call them was like

"Was the door to the fitting room unlocked?"

I replied "Yeah..."

She says "Were all of them unlocked"

To which I
indifferent.gif

and "Was I supposed to check them all? Is that cop here for me?"

She tried to play it off, but I was like "Damn, is it illegal for me to shop or what?"
same thing happened to my homie, everyone who was working there came up to hime and asked him if everything was ok or if he needed help, EVERYBODY
and when he went to the fitting room there was a cop that just came outta nowhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Yea... happened to me when i was walkin through sears... the washing machines and stuff... like wth ima do stick a dryer in my pocket
Brand Central is pretty close to the electronics. Thats probably why they were watching you. I work in Sears loss prevention and I watch anyonethat walks into electronics just to see if they show any signs of a shoplifter

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Brand Central is pretty close to the electronics. Thats probably why they were watching you. I work in Sears loss prevention and I watch anyone that walks into electronics just to see if they show any signs of a shoplifter

Please enlighten me...

I'd like to know how not to look like a shoplifter w/o changing my skin color.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Brand Central is pretty close to the electronics. Thats probably why they were watching you. I work in Sears loss prevention and I watch anyone
that walks into electronics just to see if they show any signs of a shoplifter
Please enlighten me...

I'd like to know how not to look like a shoplifter w/o changing my skin color.

Seriously.

Baggy clothes, touching many things, looking at the location of all the surrounding video cameras, etc.

This happens to me all the time
and its always in 7/11
like every time I go in with my friends dude thinks we going steal something

I don't wear baggy clothes, I don't touch anything unless I want to see how the material feels and I generally don't pay attention to cameras.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

lol all the time, but i mess with them, like zigzag and do loops and go back and forth and juke them out and stuff
HAHAHAHA I thought I was the only one. My fiancee gets annoyed as hell too, but its entertaining for me when I am out shopping with her and needto find something amusing to pass the time. I will shove my hands into the pockets of my hoody, act all shifty and look around at cameras, double back downaisles, basically do anything and everything to look as suspicious as possible. Gotta keep them security guards and cashiers on their toes. Make sure theyare earning their keep. My thiefin days are way behind me. I have matured to the "eff with people with menial minimum wage paying jobs" days. Yeah... I'm a $%$+. I know.

one time I wen to Dillards at a predominantly white mall with my homies when they had like a 40% off sale on polos. white mall's stock FTW. we eachracked up like 10 polos, some sweaters, and some button ups. we all were just loading up b/c it was a great sale. well i come out of the fitting room aboutto pay and there's a cop, what looked like a manager, and some other employees trying to look stealth scoping us out and i stopped what i was doing andtold the guard or whatever the rent a cop was "cmon fam if we were bout to thieve don't you think we'd be a bit less obvious about it" andstarted laughing.

the manager started nutting up fumbling over her words and everybody else was just there hushmouth. funniest part about it. after i paid i was in anotherdept waiting for my dude to pay and this black cashier told me "man i hate this $!%+. every time a black dude comes in they start profiling him. if youhave any white homeboys. send em in and you can get whatever you want. ill ring it all out for like 5 dollars. then gave me a code word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"

but the situation is sad period. and its funny b/c it be the old white unsuspecting women who be winning off them stores

Back
Top Bottom