Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

If I end up at Taco Bell then I'm definitely getting a Crunchwrap (highly recommend making one at home with fresh/real ingredients, makes it 10x better :lol: ) and a Baja Blast

I always grab a GRIP of those taco bell hot sauces for home since they leave them out, ****s are :pimp:

Usually 2 cheesy gordits crunch's and a nacho bell grande. But lately I've been swapping out the nachos for some 5 layer burritos or a crunchwrap. ALWAYS get the CGC's though. Always.

In my fat days, two cheesy gordita crunches or doritos locos, and a chicken quesadilla.

Now two cheesy gordita crunches, but I rarely go anymore :smh:

Im dont fuc with fast food generally but when i get loaded and got the munchies i usually get what ever 5$ box they got.
Plus around my way tacobell is open @ 2 and is the closest. Baja blast be lit too

Crunchwrap supreme combo when it was $5. I still get it but once in awhile. I like the fritos beefy burrito for the price. My dad likes the nachos supreme or bellgrande

Besides the corn salsa and guac, I like taco bell better than chipotle. chipotle is fresh but lacks seasoning and flavor.

Holdin it down for team Mexican Pizza

but if you want Taco Bell, their breakfast is severely underrated. It's a must try if you haven't already

Haven’t been to Taco Bell in years but just saw the commercial and they had rolled tacos that looked fire. My friend said they were pretty good so I might have to try it out.

Holdin it down for team Mexican Pizza

but if you want Taco Bell, their breakfast is severely underrated. It's a must try if you haven't already

This is literally the first time I've seen/heard someone say their breakfast wasn't trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom