Going for walks is dope.

blunt + walk + headphones =
pimp.gif

Last summer me and my friends from workrolled two fat blunts and walked this long nature trail. One of the coolest times I spent with my friends, at that moment I genuinely felt like my life was amazing and that I was stress free.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Minneapolis
pimp.gif
We've got nothing but lakes and trails in the metro area. I think we're #1 for pedestrian traffic.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Man yall suck!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Making me miss Hawaii, and how the family used to light fire sticks on the beach in the middle of the night. And we would all just tell jokes or cuddle with our love ones!

The beach was practically our backyard! Waking up in 6 in the morning to hear the sun rise and catch the glimpse of the pink/orange/purple sky, and open the sliding door so you're dogs can come running out to the sand.

lanikai-sunrise-mokuluas.jpg

moonrise-diamond-head.jpg

waikiki-full-moon.jpg

watching-sunset-waikiki.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
Nice

Dog walking with an ipod on a good day and enjoying nature beforehand = Good walk
Dog walking with an ipod on a good day and enjoying nature during = sketch out.
Usually whenever I go on nature walks, theyre always so secluded, but once I decide to light, it always seems like a brigade comes through knowing exactly what you're doing.

i'm not really down the nature trails and %+!...

1. i hate nature
2. i watch SVU and i aint no dummy...i'll stick to campus and other heavily populated areas...

I walk or ride bmx around all da time around my neighborhood, NYC in da spring & summer >*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

1. i hate nature
2. i watch SVU and i aint no dummy...i'll stick to campus and other heavily populated areas...

indifferent.gif
 you watch SVU therefore you are not a dummy?

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

1. i hate nature

indifferent.gif
 you watch SVU therefore you are not a dummy?

laugh.gif

probably couldn't wait for someone to give you a reason to use that...

i see how women are raped and kidnapped out on places like nature trails alone...
eyes.gif

the SVU part was a joke...basically i use common sense when out alone

Back
Top Bottom