Going on vacation by yourself ? Vol. #foreveralone

I've done it before. Most of my friends are almost always broke, and I'm not gonna waste my 20s waiting for them to step their @$#@ up before I explore the world

Word smh...wasted summers cause of my friends :smh:

.... I was planning on vacationing by myself when I graduated.

best feeling in the world.

i'm an introvert/loaner/nomad to begin with but knowing you can pick up and go anywhere in the world is something to take advantage of. do it now before you have kids.

the world is your oyster.

Went down to Cabo to to meetup and party with my boys for 3 days, then stayed there for 2 days after everyone left. Those 2 days alone were some of the funnest moments I had. I'd just go out and somehow end up with a random group of people and just have a blast, just dont think too much about it your miles away from home on vacay. Might go check out Denver solo dolo next month, just gonna do whatever comes to mind when I get there :lol:

Feels bad man.

:lol: my job just granted me vacation for the first week in March. Obviously no one has these weird vacation weeks like me so I have to go somewhere by myself....
:x
First off, would you do it? And where would you go?

I'll be in Medellin the fist week of March...

come to Colombia. Colombian womenz :smokin

come to LA ill be your showfur

i don't know you to hop in your car :lol:

i thought about LA but I would need a car wouldn't I? i'm looking for places I can get around without a car...i've been a few times and we had to drive everywhere

I'll be your personal driver...

we joined niketalk at the same time. It was meant to be.

come to LA ill be your showfur

i don't know you to hop in your car :lol:

i thought about LA but I would need a car wouldn't I? i'm looking for places I can get around without a car...i've been a few times and we had to drive everywhere

yes you would need a car. if u come down lemme know ill offer to hangout with a niketalker for a day or two

u aint getting no yambs from me doe..

I've never traveled alone but have met plenty of people that were.

Especially places like Western Europe where with very popular/social hostels

I was planning on leaving to Europe a year ago or so. Was just gonna buy a 1 way ticket and go but my money wasn't right and I started my career.

Once I finish building my Harley, I'm gonna go all kinds of places alone :pimp:

One of the first trips is going to be to the Grand Canyon. Riding in the wind with that awesome sun rise :pimp:

doesnt sound like a bad idea... never tried it but id been wanting to go to vegas and going alone doesnt seem like a bad option... one thing i notice when i go on vacation with my friends is i easily get annoyed by them and by the end of the trip i cant stand them and just want to go home all together..

Last summer I went to Italy by myself. Had a great time, stayed in hostels met people. Would definitely do it again. 

Every time I hear hostels I get scared
:lol:
But I'll try to get to somewhere on this side of the planet.

I'm thinking about Venezuela but they have no condoms. :lol:
I'll bring my own but sheesh you can still get so many other things when while wearing one :x

just booked a round trip flight to vegas for the fight weekend..im going by myself but Im staying with my cuz out there

for NT'rs interested in going I suggst yall book your flights through spirit right now..the tickets are cheap right no

Last edited:
I REALLY don't understand why you dudes need #NT to co-sign and give you the green light to do stuff by yourself.

Can I eat alone

Can I go to the movies alone

Can I go to a bar alone

I don't get it. Go on your trip man. It will be fun, nobody to wait on. 

Nobody has to "get lost: if you meet somebody,

ENjoy yourself man

Are you forreal brah?

SF offers so much **** to do. So many places to eat, museums, art galleries, attractions/monuments, etc.

I Love SF. Would move there if I could.

Serious. Never been. Going for 2.5 days in a few weeks.

Trying to be in the hotel as little as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom