Going Shopping With The Parents Appreciated/Unappreciated

So I went to the mall with my parents, was going to cop a Ralph Lauren sweater for 40 bucks but mom came by and straight up said "NO, its tooexpensive."
frown.gif
So I was like whatever.... Then I went to FootlockerFriends and Family Sale with my dad I was looking at a pair of Pennys' my dad came by said "NO, too expensive."
mad.gif
So again I was like whatever....
But at the end my parents treated me with lunch.
pimp.gif

So does anyone here like shopping with their parents?

laugh.gif

went to the mall yesterday with my sister, i did a lot of sitting..but there was a LOTTT of girls
pimp.gif

Why is you complaining, god?
If you wanted your parents to buy you something and they say its too expensive, you get mad?? Are you spending your money on it?

EDIT: just seen your post
Well your 19 and your spending your own money..Do what you want, its your money

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

So I went to the mall with my parents, was going to cop a Ralph Lauren sweater for 40 bucks but mom came by and straight up said "NO, its too expensive."
frown.gif
So I was like whatever.... Then I went to Footlocker Friends and Family Sale with my dad I was looking at a pair of Pennys' my dad came by said "NO, too expensive."
mad.gif
So again I was like whatever....
But at the end my parents treated me with lunch.
pimp.gif

So does anyone here like shopping with their parents?
roll.gif
roll.gif
but
frown.gif
at the same time. When I become a father I do not want to have to tell my children that they cannot have something.

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I'm 19, have a job and they still wouldnt let me puchase the things I wanted.
theyre just looking out for you and trying to get you to save. dont sweat it. it means they care

and you got a lunch

I like going to the mall with my mom since she has a mastercard and visa. I just got a lot of new stuff over the weekend.

on random occasions i will go with my mom to the mall.. i.e. if she's buying things for the house or is buying something big..

i would say appreciated cuz she will sometimes buy some things for me, and at times will say whatever im buying is too expensive but I could care less..

Originally Posted by One Love

I like going to the mall with my mom since she has a mastercard and visa. I just got a lot of new stuff over the weekend.

What you copped Geronimo?

I'm 16 and I go shopping with my parents...they just let me buy whatever the hell I want as long as I have at least 30 for the week

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by One Love

What you copped Geronimo?

xi/xii pack(cash)
hoodies shorts shirts and some Lebrons at Footaction FF(visa)

if u have a job, you shouldnt be asking you parents to buy you such petty things.

"treated me with lunch" is like a reward for good behavior
"treated me to lunch " is your broke so they buy you a meal

I have no shame in going to the mall with the people that gave me life.

I'm only -16- and my Mother and Father treats me like an adult, but when we're at the mall my mother still sometimes chooses my clothes for me.
But that have water down for a minute now.

appreciated.. goign to the mall wiht my mom and coming home with mad #%%! i was too cheap to buy wiht my own money
pimp.gif

cheap dad ftl

wait...who was gonna be paying for these things??? if it's your money and your parents are saying no
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and btw, have we established that One Love is THB?

I still go with my mom, I like going with her because she lets me borrow $ when i need it, and she buys me stuff I dont even ask for. To me the mall is likeany other, same as going to walmart or target, its just one big building with many different stores.

Originally Posted by cs02132

appreciated.. goign to the mall wiht my mom and coming home with mad #%%! i was too cheap to buy wiht my own money
pimp.gif

cheap dad ftl
I have cheap parents FTL
laugh.gif
I love looking at my parent's faces when I bring home a new pair of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom