Going to a nets game - question about the seats at Izod Center

I have tickets in the lower section but behind the hoops. Will I be able to move over to center court? I ask because it looks like the end zone sections are seperated from the rest of the seats.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

I have tickets in the lower section but behind the hoops. Will I be able to move over to center court? I ask because it looks like the end zone sections are seperated from the rest of the seats.
dude.  you will be able to sit courtside.  maybe even get in.  

You might be able to chill in a players shorts, that's how close you'll be able to move your seats.

Anyone know how anal security is about their camera policy?  My boy wants to know if he can bring his dslr in. 

You can easily move around to a different seat, probably even sub in for a few minutes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I knew the responses would be good.

Seriously though, I think their ushers must be *@#+@#@$. It's in the NBA feet thread, but there's a pic of a game against the Hawks where there is literally like less than 100 people there (by the way they only have 2 levels) and you still see people way up in the top. I mean it makes sense, they live in Jersey, why the hell wouldn't they be mad all the time.

laugh.gif

these tickets to bad teams always reminds of  Robin Harris (RIP) - Be-Be's Kids - Lakers vs Clippers check it out on youtube....can't post here bc of mild cursing.

Originally Posted by amel223

Anyone know how anal security is about their camera policy?  My boy wants to know if he can bring his dslr in. 
I'm pretty sure in most NBA arenas, they will let you bring in a camera, but no camcorders.

As long as your sitting in the lower section youll be able to bounce around.

The ushers are only at the section entrance.

They wont let u courtside without looking at your tickets, everything else is pretty much fair game.

U can bring a cameras, just cant be camcorders.

Back
Top Bottom