Going to Atlanta for 2 1/2 days....Any ATL NT'er help on what to do while there?

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Fambs......(damn long time I heard that word used here)....

I'm going to visit ATL in a week just for a couple days and I know we got alotta ATL heads on this board. Can ya'll help me out on what to do while there...

- attractions
- places to eat
- strip clubs
- advice

Me, my younger brother who just turned 20 and my cousin are heading out there and so far on our list of **** to do we got:

Aquarium (my cuz likes these things for some reason)
Roscoe's
Natural History Museum

Besides that we have no idea what else ATL has to offer....we were thinking of coppin the citypass deal but idk....

Help a Brah out.

:nthat:

Hit peach tree street after the aquarium. Bunch of broads out.

You can hit the Compound if you're looking for a decent turnt up club, or you can hit Quad if you're trying to do a rave. Personally, I'd hit the Quad... That place has never let me down and they close at like 4AM. If you go, don't buy any mollies from the folks selling them in there. :lol:

As far as strip clubs... Go to Onyx... or Pin Ups... Or Diamonds ATL... Or Magic City... Or Blue Flame if you like the ratchets.

Matterafact... Go to all the strip clubs I just listed. Thank me later.

If you all got money to blow, get a room/suite at the W or Malia and bring ******* and bottles. You'll definitely have a good time.

Onyx was my favorite strip club
Opera Thursdays, Reign Fridays, and Velvet Room Sundays were my favorite clubs. Waffle house after of course

Gladys Knights good spot for chicken and waffles

Stay at W Midtown if within your budget

What do you guys think about these attractions....worth it or not?

- Georgia Aquarium
- natural History museum
- High Art Museum
- Atlanta Zoo
- Olympic park

how about spots to eat at in ATL?

Looking for some good chicken spots....and help?
spondivits lobster tail sandwhiches and you might see jeezy or ross if they in town there , also lenox grill in the mall is good, and i got people that work at tin lizzy's and twin peaks on peach tree and lindberg 

also the little club are on peachtree with a hole in the wall i forgot that areas name , you got the five points and east atl for your artsy crowd, and where pachtree and roswell meet its alot of college area kids that party there 

dont go any wack strip clubs on roswell . EAsy to get laid in there but the best clubs are onyx, kamal's is underrated , strokers on the right night, and magic city but be careful there its a reason we its right by the jail on garnett lol

Dem bad hoze at Onyx!!! :pimp:

I sweatergawd I saw the baddest ***** in Atlanta sliding down that pole, selling dreams to all those who chanced a glance at her... Followed by the most classy ratchet that you wouldn't eem dare take home to moms, for reasons other than her profession, but would go to extraordinary lengths to get her bent over to she her the 50 states.

:pimp:

Not a fan if Tin lizzy's, though. Spondivits is that deal... So is Papadeaux.

Last edited:
guys...anybody know about the :pimp: situation down there for out of towners?

Also Blink....is your username supposed to sound out like Abe Lincoln?

Onyx was my favorite strip club
Opera Thursdays, Reign Fridays, and Velvet Room Sundays were my favorite clubs. Waffle house after of course

Gladys Knights good spot for chicken and waffles

Stay at W Midtown if within your budget
All hype to me..Sometimes that line be out the door like they sellin the latest Jordans.. Mary Mac's Tea Room Is Decent for Southern Cooking, Vortex Downtown might have the best burgers. You cant go wrong with any of the Clubs/Strip Clubs named above tho. 

Tin lizzy's is good
them house margaritas..
pimp.gif

all the good strip clubs are 21+

OP, go to central station, everybody in there got the loud on them.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I agree that Knights is overhyped but going during a time with no or miminal wait times is worth it IMO

Eat
Vortex Burgers in Little 5 Points.
Thumbs Up in East Point (Cash Only)
Mr. Everything by the AU center

Strip Clubs
Diamonds Of ATL.
Onyx
Also alot of strip clubs in ATL that isn't as expensive as these 2

Shopping
Lenox & Phipps Plaza
Atlantic Station

Last edited: