going to az - round 2 (tucson) - tourist help please

kevin1st

Banned
i went to scottsdale a few months ago and got some great help from nt. now i'm going to tucson and i need some help. i'm not looking for "streetwear" or shoes.

1. what is the best shopping mall(s) in the area?

2. i went to tombstone 3 years ago. any other tourist attractions fairly close by?

3. restaurant suggestions?

4. weather forecasts? (i'm kind of a wimp in cold weather - i'm coming from hawaii)

thanks niketalk!!

1. Tucson Mall or Park Place Mall have all your typical stores. La Encantada is a new more upscale mall.

2. Sorry don't really have any ideas for you. Though if you like eyecandy spend some time on the U of A campus

3. Definitely Rosa's or El Charro for mexican. There are a lot of good low key places near the campus like Frog and Firkin or Bisonwitches. PM me if you are looking for a specific type of place or price and I'll try to help.

4. For the next week you're looking at highs in the low 70's and lows in the high 30's.
Arizona Wildcats
2007 NCAA Basketball Champions

thank you sir. you are a scholar and a gentleman. i will be with some females so girlwatching is out. it looks like we'll be hitting up la encantada for sure. maybe drive back down to rawhide :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Quote:
highs in the low 70's

:smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
lows in the high 30's

:frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom