Going to be driving to Oneida NY, any Nike Outlets or Stores I should visit? Thanks

Just as the title says I'll be driving down from Toronto on Saturday and was wondering what Nike Outlets/store are close by. I was thinking of dropping by the Nike Outlet in Waterloo, NY.

Any other suggestions? Thanks

Just as the title says I'll be driving down from Toronto on Saturday and was wondering what Nike Outlets/store are close by. I was thinking of dropping by the Nike Outlet in Waterloo, NY.

Any other suggestions? Thanks
Anything good at the Waterloo Outlet?

Waterloo sux. Destiny USA mall in Syracuse is way better. The Waterloo outlets dont get any J realeases. HOH in Syracuse is your best bet around me.

Waterloo sux. Destiny USA mall in Syracuse is way better. The Waterloo outlets dont get any J realeases. HOH in Syracuse is your best bet around me.
Does that store or any other store up there get limited releases?Such as the OVO 12's,Just Dons,etc...

Does that store or any other store up there get limited releases?Such as the OVO 12's,Just Dons,etc...
Not usually that limited of stuff. NYC is the closest place for all that stuff. We get stuff Iike the Fear pack and anything thats kind of limited. We get everything that places like Rochester and Albany get, for example. All major releases are here. But, the super limited stuff we have to go on-line and just pray lol

Not usually that limited of stuff. NYC is the closest place for all that stuff. We get stuff Iike the Fear pack and anything thats kind of limited. We get everything that places like Rochester and Albany get, for example. All major releases are here. But, the super limited stuff we have to go on-line and just pray lol
Same here I live an hour and a half from Syracuse.Its around the same distance to Waterloo I was going to check for retro's and tech fleece if their were available or their were decent deals.

its possible. i haven't been there inna while. id suggest looking online or coming to Syracuse instead

Back
Top Bottom