Going to Chicago for Vacation.

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
Going to the windy city for some R&R in a few months, where should I go NT Bros? I'm from Cali by the way.

Haha yall dudes funny, I love CA but everyone needs to get away from their area every once in awhile. I'm definitely trying to see the Jordan statue for sure & I'm gunna be watching the Giants & Cubs play. I wanna see where chief keef stay at lol

The violence jokes are getting corny.

Every city has its bad areas. Chicago is a beautiful place and you're just as safe visiting there as you are in NY or LA.

Nothing about that city would make me wanna visit. Personally don't give a **** about the Midwest in general

Go downtown. Michigan avenue
State street
Hooters rock n roll mcdonalds and portillos n the north loop
Definitely check out wicker park & wrigleyville for the bars
If you like clubs hit up lake street
Weed street is dope
The pilsen neighborhood is interesting too

If you like rachet **** head to the clubs in the south burbs. Its a fun time too.

Avoid the westside unless you're buying heroin or something

Avoid englewood gresham and roseland buy any means

Stay away from the low end too but you can get fresh on 47th street. Be quick if you're on that

Also its a lot of dope beaches. North avenue beach got the garden tools

12th street beach got a nice lil vibe

Navy pier cool but that's like a kid environment for me. They got the imax theater on deck tho so its worth checking out

But just know. The sexiest women will be downtown. Downtown is pretty big, but state street and michigan ave are the 2 best places to see fine ****. I mean fine. Perfect 10 *** ****.

Again. Stay away from the southside and westside...definetly the eastside

Yee! Thanks bruhs, I'm pretty hyped for this trip now. I won't be visiting any hood areas, why would I do that on vacay lol

Funny ting is the pics posted are exaclty the same as the ones I took of things to do. Lou > Gio tho

Im still tryin to plan a trip back

Back
Top Bottom