going to Disneyland this week..... recommendations?

I know u guys must see this question a bit but... I'm going to Disneyland for a weekend this week coming from the Bay. Just wondering if there'sanything u guys can recommend around the area. Food Spots? Shopping places? Nearby beaches? Anything cool to pass through or do? Any suggestions would beappreciated... Thanks!

If you're gonna spend the day at Disneyland... the best place to eat would be Downtown Disney.

There's EspnZone, Rainforest Cafe, House of Blues, and a bunch of other different type of food spots. It'll be "pricey" but it's worthpaying a little more than whatever food you can get inside disneyland. If you want to do other things... shop and stop at other spots - it'll probably behard to do so that day. Depends where you're staying while you're down here... LA/OC are huge.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Orleans cafe >>>> any other food spot on disney property

That's the one right by Pirates?

If so, I've had their soup bowl... I feasted on that...

Thanks for some input guys.... How late is Downtown Disney open? Do the restaurants close pretty late? Also, before we head up to the bay the next day, we weregonna see what's up with Socal on the way home... like beaches or other spots, etc.

yeah right, Napa Rose @ the Grand California Hotel destroys everything, even that psuedo-secret society BS of a buffet joint.

My girl and I spent like $80 there.

We murdered them Oyster shooters, had the little table right off the balcony.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by wooha

Thanks for some input guys.... How late is Downtown Disney open? Do the restaurants close pretty late? Also, before we head up to the bay the next day, we were gonna see what's up with Socal on the way home... like beaches or other spots, etc.

downtown disney closes a little bit after midnight.. definitely go to rainforest cafe
smile.gif
if you wanna play a few arcade games, go to the ESPN zone. my friends& i sneaked in
laugh.gif

I never liked downtown disney. You might want to check out Gardenwalk. Its off of Katella. Cool little Citywalk type of mall

Back
Top Bottom