Going to get Chinese fast food what to get??

Originally Posted by gatorad3

3128216701_71481ca88f.jpg
yum
pimp.gif

tumblr_l09fglZ7lx1qzgyxx

11.95 for a cup of their soup of their day, 1 Big @!% egg roll, Sweet n Sour pork, Salt n Peppah Spareribs, and pork fried rice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Baltimore

NYC chinese food and yall know it so dont front

OP get the hood classic

with bbq or hotsauce and ketchup + salt
HOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY?????

Thats Washington DC Chicken and Mumbo sauce bro
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMV>>>

what are you talking about, google chicken wings and french fries and look at the first result
indifferent.gif
http://artofficialshop.wo...ur-new-years-eve-choice/

Its from DC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sweet & sour shrimp w/ fried rice + an egg roll

I'm a tear this up for lunch later today...

tongue.gif

OP get the hood classic

NY?????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMV>>>

what are you talking about, google chicken wings and french fries and look at the first result
indifferent.gif
http://artofficialshop.wo...ur-new-years-eve-choice/

Its from DC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^^^^^Right aint nothing like DC's Chicken n Mambo Sauce
pimp.gif

Think ima go get some 2day

Was never of fan of wings soaked in sauce like that.

Especially if you did take-out and by the time you got home everything was soggy as hell...

sick.gif

^ U supposed to order it with mumbo sauce on the side so when u get home ur fries arent soggy and same with the chicken. Then u pour it or dip in it.

only white people/black people eat chinese FAST FOOD.

Try eating some authentic chinese food, real talk.

If you live in queens, hit up Joe's Shanghai located in the heart of Chinatown NYC. your welcome.

^You sure about that first sentence?
I do agree with trying authentic Chinese food though.I've had the real deal in both Chinese and Japanese food and it was great,but I can't eat like that all the time so carry outs are like the next best thing.

^You sure about that first sentence?
I do agree with trying authentic Chinese food though.I've had the real deal in both Chinese and Japanese food and it was great,but I can't eat like that all the time so carry outs are like the next best thing.

I'm used to eating authentic Chinese food. It's more healthier than chinese-american takeout. I was brought up that way. A lot of people enjoy Chinese fast food better than authentic Chinese food is because with Chinese fast food it's cooked with lots of MSG, vegetable oil, and loads of soy sauce. The food is always overcooked too. I was having this discussion with my dad last night. He used to work a Chinese fast food place years ago.

Also, I asked my dad if the chefs at a Chinese fast food place would cook the food like crap to customers who are disrespectful. He told me he cooked the same way for every customer regardless if you are white, black, Indian, or ASIAN. I was surprised. I would have thought chefs at Chinese fast food places would tamper the food, you know, add some cat meat or something to the order for rude customers.

OP get the hood classic

NY?????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMV>>>
Mumbo Sauce!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never in my life have I been in a Chinese restaurant,fast food,authentic or in between and seen French Fries on the menu...I guess that's a East Coast thing

chicken fried rice if made right

its usually a hit or miss when i get..really good or nasty as hell...got a place by me that makes some bomb %$* chicken fried though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

OP get the hood classic

NY?????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DMV>>>
Mumbo Sauce!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone knows NY has the best Chicken Wings and French Fries, espically Brooklyn

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Never in my life have I been in a Chinese restaurant,fast food,authentic or in between and seen French Fries on the menu...I guess that's a East Coast thing

most likely.

I went to San Jose, CA and went to a Chinese Restaurant. I ordered Chicken Lo Mein and the guy said " Sorry, we don't have Lo mein, it's a east coast thing"

Back
Top Bottom