GOING TO LA IN TWO WEEKS! THAT'S HELLA KEWL!

geeduptrickyg

Banned
What's up NTLA. Native NYer here going to LA in two weeks. Does anyone have suggestions as to where are the ill places to eat, neighborhoods to shop in, tourist attractions to see, prostitutes I should try, ANYTHING.

Also, I am not going alone so if there are any places that would be sick to take the wife to, please hook it up. I'm already planning to propose to her @ In and Out because we love food.

HOLL@ FO' YO' DOLL@

Thanks in advance, NTLA.

edit: Haters, stick to WDYWT. Thanks.
Team Economics​
From Aquinas to Rand, we know what's up​
AIM fobluptuous
EMAIL mugzbo@gmail.com

if you keep saying hella, i think you should be going to the bay area or something.

Sarcasm man, I don't know the difference between all Cali cultures. Random Q, how far is San Diego from LA? How BIG is LA? NYC big?
Team Economics​
From Aquinas to Rand, we know what's up​
AIM fobluptuous
EMAIL mugzbo@gmail.com

i hella love LA. hella dope!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

LA is a lot bigger than NYC. NYC has everything grouped together, hence the public transportation. Here in Los Angeles you need a car because everything is so spread out. San Diego is around a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive (depending how you drive).

Quote:
I'm already planning to propose to her @ In and Out because we love food.
:rofl:
roll.gif

ESPN did a pretty good recap of things to do in L.A., this will help you out better....

sports.espn.go.com/travel...id=2939672
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Loney, Either, Kemp, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito. ---- Bret Tomko SUCKS!!
TeamLakers
F U JERRY BUSS, GO JUMP OF A CLIFF MITCH KUPCHAK​

^^^that's what you get when hella bay area ppl go to school down here in so cal...they affect your vocabulary.

Proposing at In 'n out might seem like a good idea in your head, although it never would in mine, wait til you get there and you'll probably have second thoughts.

Crowded, hungry and thirsty people, crap all over the tables and floors, noise, kids, babies. I go there for one reason and one reason only, to eat.

dont do it at in and out it gets hella packed in there

how long are you gonna be here for?
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom