Going to Los Angeles For the First Time. Suggestions?

Finally going to LA this weekend. Any Shoe Spots besides Flight Club, NT, HOH, or RiFLA, that I should go to. What about Food. I am busting out AtlanticPenny 2's, Royal Penny Foams, and 01 Black Cements for the Trip.
tongue.gif
Any other Suggestions from you LA Heads.

LA is the most overrated city on the planet. Besides some good eats, the place is a %*@+ hole with nothing really to do.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Pinks_7709.jpg

Also, this is more of an SD thing, but get a California burrito. It will change your life.

pretty much sums it up. carne asada fries are money as well. if youre by ucla, go to diddy riese's and get an ice cream cookie sandwich.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

LA is the most overrated city on the planet. Besides some good eats, the place is a $*$% hole with nothing really to do.

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

OP, for good eats, hit up In n Out in Westwood...then go to Diddy Riese down the street for the best cookies you ever had in your life
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
. They also make ice cream sandwiches with Dreyers Ice Cream for$1.50. You should go to Sprinkles for gourmet cupcakes too. Pretty damn good
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

There's Pink's Hot Dogs and Roscoes (personally i think theyre both
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif
)

Theres a niketown on Wilshire and Rodeo.
Hit up a Dodger game while youre out here too
The Griffith Observatory is
, especially at night with afemale companion

Pink's is overrated, save yourself about an hour by avoiding that line. As far as things to do:
Santa Monica Promenade
Venice Beach
The Grove
Farmer's Market
Melrose
Beverly Hills
Griffith Observatory
Dodgers game
There's Disneyland, Six Flags, and Knotts roughly an hour-hour and a half from LA
Chinatown
Little Tokyo
Museums- Getty, LACMA, MOCA, bunch of others

If I were visiting I'd hit up a lot of eatery's (most are up there)...

I would definitely In-N-Out and Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.

Heartburn, I know. But them joints are dope...

Also if you stop by Venice, get a Cannibus Card, and roll a joint - before you hit up them joints.

LOL at dude who said LA is overrated. More than enough to do. Also if you're into strip clubs hit up the Valley, they give good lap dances for $10.

I would definitely go to Venice.

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

OP, for good eats, hit up In n Out in Westwood...then go to Diddy Riese down the street for the best cookies you ever had in your life
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
. They also make ice cream sandwiches with Dreyers Ice Cream for $1.50.
You should go to Sprinkles for gourmet cupcakes too. Pretty damn good

There's Pink's Hot Dogs and Roscoes (personally i think theyre both
ebe2598ec79edada2e6ec0e2631895346afbf48.gif
)

Theres a niketown on Wilshire and Rodeo.
Hit up a Dodger game while youre out here too
The Griffith Observatory is
, especially at night with a female companion

What the~!!!!!!

I came in here specifically to say go to diddy rieses.........how funny someone already mentioned it
pimp.gif
Thats been the late night spot since I was mad young, line is always out thedoor

But when did ice cream cookie sandwiches go up from $1 to $1.50?

Anyways get two cinnamon sugar cookies with vanilla ice cream, its soooooo dank
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sprinkles is mad overrated dont waste your time

Hit up shack burger on wilshire and 26th street in santa monica....its been the dive spot forever but its so good lol

Thanks. In N Out was on my list. Had it in Las Vegas last year. Badass. I will hit diddy riese now, that sounds good. The lady will be with me, so I dont thinkI will be hitting up any strip joints. lol.

oh and Tivoli cafe in the pacific palisades is my spot for italian, they have the best bread in the world and ask for the house dressing to dip itin.........thats whats up

EL BRO. Thanks for the help. I live in los angeles. Here are some spots to check out

Melrose and la brea. A bunch of stores (all on melrose but starts on La Brea imo.) like sportie LA and a couple of other stores.

In-n-out
king Taco
Tommys (very heavy)
Pinkys
If you're into sea food HIT UP SAN PEDRO..
Beverly Hills and the Beverly Center.
Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by djaward

EL BRO. Thanks for the help. I live in los angeles. Here are some spots to check out

Melrose and la brea. A bunch of stores (all on melrose but starts on La Brea imo.) like sportie LA and a couple of other stores.

In-n-out
king Taco
Tommys (very heavy)
Pinkys
If you're into sea food HIT UP SAN PEDRO..
Beverly Hills and the Beverly Center.
Hope this helps.

No Problem. Thanks
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom