Going to Miami...Questions

ok, its suppose to be 4 of us going. Im trying to find a hotel with at least 3 bedroom and a sofa bed but cant find one. Should we just get 2 rooms with just 2 double beds or just keep searching for a 3 bedroom one?

I was born in Miami.

We used to go to this place for dinner when I was a kid called Mitch's Steak Ranch.  It was the illest.

Went back to Miami like 15 years ago and found out it went out of business.  Sucks.

Rent an apartment off of Craigslist or from a vacation rental website. It's much cheaper and you get a much bigger and better place than what most hotels offer. The only downside is you dont have a maid clean your room everyday.

Trust me, you can find a nice place on South Beach for as little as $100/day. Just be careful of fraud...look out for bad grammar, faulty math, unprofessional looking contracts...I also recommend booking with your credit card since credit card companies assume the risk.

opa-locka son
pimp.gif

^ lol. yeah, try the triangle.

i say look for places south of 50th street and collins. everything north is mostly residential and a bit of a drive from the south beach hot spots.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I was born in Miami.

We used to go to this place for dinner when I was a kid called Mitch's Steak Ranch.  It was the illest.

Went back to Miami like 15 years ago and found out it went out of business.  Sucks.

Point of post is

don't go to Mitch's Ranch
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom