going to mira mesa sandiego in the summer.

y do i

Banned
what is there to hit up?? last summre i just sat at home with my money because i didnt know about any good shops. could someone help me out and elt me know where i should go
talib kweli is the truth

Check the sticked thread "OFFICIAL SAN DIEGO SNEAKER/CLOTHING GUIDE"

But since your going to be in my hood.Check out Willie's Workshop in PQ it's 15 minutes from Mira Mesa.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
But since your going to be in my hood.Check out Willie's Workshop in PQ it's 15 minutes from Mira Mesa.

Actually they recently opened a willy's workshop in the mira mesa mall where the vons is located

Quote:
Actually they recently opened a willy's workshop in the mira mesa mall where the vons is located

Damn seriously the Mira Mesa Mall is such a ghost town and just a mall waiting for buisness to fail.I didnt even know a new Willie's Workshop opened there.Only time I go to the Mira Mesa Mall is when I go to Blockbuster and go to my bank Navy Fed.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

mira mesa reminds me of a northside version of plaza blvd in national city but a little less ghetto.

other than that, the drive up to mira mesa from Eastlake 5 days a week is hella wack.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I don't consider Mira Mesa a part of San Diego. The 858 is :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Southern Killah Cali

Back
Top Bottom