Going to New Orleans Aug 11th-18, things to do?

so me and my boys are headed there soon, give us stuff to do. we are all musicians so checking out some jazz spots are already planned, but what about nightlife? shopping? women? food?  

canal street for shopping... rivercenter mall is at the end of canal.....food and women off every side street from canal... Bourbon is straight,, u get taxed cuz they know u a tourist.. find a bar off canal... talk like u from here.. .say something like we work at Lakeside mall in Kenner, we just never been to THIS bar before... youll get local prices...
reg tourist drink $13 Local price $3

Stores to go shop at:The Refresh(on Decatur), Sports Plus(most historic boutique in state, located on Canal Street), All-Star Outfitters (Elysian Fields), The many athlete's foot's in the area(they got a lot of older stuff), The Nike Outlet (on carrollton), and sneaker politics(in metairie, they got a lot of brands)and peaches record storePlaces to eat: Any daquiri shop (you gotta pour up while u in the city)Wing shack(on claiborne, you GOTTA go here), cajun seafood(also on claiborne avenue), gene's poboy's (on elysian fields), cafe du monde(they serve beignets),chinese kitchen(on carrollton)popeye's(it tastes different in new orleans than it does everywhere else)creole creamery(they serve ice cream) Nightlife:8/11: Masquerade at Harrahs. Be there. It's gonna go hammer. And bring that HEAT cuz I WILL.8/12: Voila on DeCatur8/13: Republic/Hookah/Vaso8/14: U prolly can go to Metro or frenchman street to here the street bands playing secondline music8/15: The Showcase or She-She's (They strip clubs and the $$*% way more crucial)8/16: can't think of anything off hand8/17: Voila8/18: Masquerade

Back
Top Bottom