Going to New York City for the first time, what should I check out?

Gonnabe there this Fri - Mon.  What would you guys suggest?  I wanted to check out a game @ MSG but the Knicks play the Nets
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Anyways other suggestions will be appreciated.  Oh and Im aware of the weather conditions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Gonnabe there this Fri - Mon.  What would you guys suggest?  I wanted to check out a game @ MSG but the Knicks play the Nets
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Anyways other suggestions will be appreciated.  Oh and Im aware of the weather conditions
laugh.gif
I was gonna goto that game too but if the Knicks lost to them again i may commit that...but it's always good to goto the Garden no matter

what the event is
pimp.gif

ahh yes, love to share. Well please do stop by the Pinkhouses in the hip fashion district of East New York. (great bbq there
smokin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

DSC_0009.jpg

53rd and 6th. Thank me when you get back

DUDE !!!!!!!!!!! I came in here with the intentions of telling him the SAME THING

53rd and 6th mixplates

*+%*!!* awesome

You going by yourself or with a female? Either way, but especially if it's the latter check out the Sex Museum. If you got a prudish girl, take her into the viewing room where they have all the persuasive, instructional dvds playing

http://www.museumofsex.com/

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

DSC_0009.jpg

DUDE !!!!!!!!!!! I came in here with the intentions of telling him the SAME THING

53rd and 6th mixplates*+%*!!* awesome
Man, it has almost been a year, since I have went by that spot. Every time I see a picture or read a reference my craving for it just increases. Next time the weather is nice, and I'm driving back to NY this is the first place I'm going to stop at.

Originally Posted by ar916

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by AizenSousuke

DSC_0009.jpg

53rd and 6th mixplates*+%*!!* awesome
Man, it has almost been a year, since I have went by that spot. Every time I see a picture or read a reference my craving for it just increases. Next time the weather is nice, and I'm driving back to NY this is the first place I'm going to stop at.
Gotta hit this up always a big line on a thursday,friday,saturday night but well worth it
pimp.gif

Dont worry bout lines, dudes across the street are the sane people and no one goes to them.

137th and Lenox
Morrisania, Bronx
Simpson Street, Bronx
Hillside Avenue, Jamaica

Only go to these parts late at night.

Back
Top Bottom