Going to NYC and Boston....Help!

Whats up NT!  I'm heading to the east coast soon.  I will spending a couple days in NYC and a couple days in boston. 
For you locals there what are some legit roof top bars in NYC that are chill to check out as well as some awesome places to grub.  I have done the touristy thing in NYC and more interested in checking out the night life this time around

For the boston locals,  where are some cheap hotels to stay at.  I heard south boston is more affordable.  Also where should i be heading in boston, good things to see and good bars to check out.

Thanks for the tips guys!

South Boston isnt really known for hotels, so I wouldnt waste your time. Check out a hotel in the theater district, you can most likely get a good rate and will be for the most part close to everywhere you want to go.

Depending on your age and your ability to put up with nonsense, I would head to Fanieul Hall to both check out and drink at.

North End is a nice area for some good Italian food and has some nice bars/restaurants.

I would recommend checking out the Seaport district. They just opened some bars down there, its on the water and its a very popular destination these days.

If the Red Sox are in town, head to Fenway and go to the bars around there, Cask N'Flagon, Game On or even something like The Baseball Tavern which has a roof deck.

Boylston Street has many bars on it and for more "upscale" a block over there is Newbury street.

The Copley/Boylston/Newbury Street area is very upper class but a chill place at night if that's your type of thing.

Like the dude above me said, Faneuil Hall is a cool place for tourists.

Boston Common is kind of boring, it's just a park so don't go out of your way to see it.

Commonwealth Avenue near Boston University is another cool nighttime place and is cheaper but has a younger crowd since it's near BU.

The Esplanade is great (it's a path next to the Charles River) on a good day.

230 fifth (5th ave, and 28th? i think) us a nice rooftop lounge. Great view, good drinks, good appetizers.

Back
Top Bottom