Going to NYC Need some info

Hey I am planning on visiting NY this weekend with my family. Now I am going to try to go to as many shoe stores as possible, and I know of pretty much all of the big shops, Supreme, Stussy, DQM, Flight Club, etc.. Pretty much my question is which areas are, well... not so safe. Mind you my I am white and from the suburbs so that is why I am asking. Could any of you suggest shops that I should make sure to stop by? Thanks for any information you guys can give me.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

all those spots are in an upper-class white neighborhood, don't sweat it white boy. just playing, i'm white, too.

go to the dr. jay's on flatbush avenue in brooklyn.

j/k.

like he said, those shops are in neighborhoods (soho, east village) that are probably more safe than some parts of the suburbs. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM BROOKLYN

Quote:
those shops are in neighborhoods (soho, east village) that are probably more safe than some parts of the suburbs
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Thanks for the help guys.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Back
Top Bottom