Going to P.F. Changs for the first time. (Recommandations,Opinions???)

i like the lettuce wraps for an appetizer. i usually get the orange chicken

Yeah lettuce wraps are cool. I would say avoid orange chicken/general tso chicken just because its something you can get anywhere.

Dude, you're going to P.F. Changs, not planning a trip to the moon.

And I usually get the orange peel shrimp.

3 Words: AMERICANIZED CHINESE FOOD

Was not satisfied when I ate there. It didn't taste that good to me.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Dude, you're going to P.F. Changs, not planning a trip to the moon.

And I usually get the orange peel shrimp.
laugh.gif

Yall are all crazy. It's all about their Mongolian beef.  And to everyone saying "Americanized Chinese Food"... EVERY SINGLE CHINESE place in America is AMERICANIZED. No restaurants in China are even close to these.. it was all made for "America".

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Yall are all crazy. It's all about their Mongolian beef.  And to everyone saying "Americanized Chinese Food"... EVERY SINGLE CHINESE place in America is AMERICANIZED. No restaurants in China are even close to these.. it was all made for "America".

No not every single Chinese place is Americanized. The Chinese don't start restaurants to tailor to Americans. They start them because it is their cuisines that they want to offer to Americans. They're cultural cuisines are very authentic. Go to a small Chinese restaurant chain and you'll see the authenticity. PF Changs is not one of them. You try telling a Chinese running a restaurant that they're food is Americanized and see where that gets you. I don't see that with PF though. I've been there. And I've been to other chinese restaurants and I'm telling you that PF Changs is not Authentic compared to the other ones I've been to.

BlackStilettos wrote:
I don't like their food at all, but everyone raves about their lettuce wraps.

everybody i went with didnt like their food but the lettuce wraps were on point.

I never had it but a lot of people rave about it around here. LIke someone already said, Americanized Chinese food, meh.

As far as chain restaurants go, PF Chizzle's is one of the better ones, IMO. I don't like MSG and neither should you, and they don't use it. They also have vegetarian options and even some healthy ones like the Buddha's Feast (steamed) and the chow fun noodles dish. I hate oily food and they offer some low-fat dishes that come in huge portions.

buddhasfeast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom