Going to Philippnes

What should I expect there?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee.And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

how about sucky sucky for some pesos

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee.And teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

get your shots
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

depends wehre you go.. if in manila.. be prepared for the smog in your nose.. and ears at the end of the day... get lots of sunblock.. wear just 1 layer of clothing.. and bring what you intend to leave
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

Quote:
why did you just answer to your own post?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Don't try to be really flashy over there, they have a lot of hold-ups. Boracay and Cebu are places that you should consider going to, though right now it is rainy season. the Mall Of Asia should be a spot to go to, it's a nice place. Oh yea, you'll be taking cold baths too.
TeamLakers
teamautobot​
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"​

get ready for musty weather, even when it's raining. &lots of insects, insect repellent (especially at night) will be very handy.

oh btw, NEVER take out your valuables in public, i.e cellphones, ipods, cameras. lots of snatchers there. my phone almost got jacked at church :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
cold baths
i love taking cold baths when i'm back at home. :smile:
smile.gif
Team Macintosh
TEAM BIOLOGY
failing in love.

expect to have a lot of fun! i just got back from my PI vacation with my lady..can't wait to go back next year

Team Washington Wizards​

Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

take me with you.... I love me some authentic pinay......yay...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Quote:
I love me some authentic pinay..

hahah wow.. u like them fobs?
I can say, "I got to see Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Charles Barkley, Wayne Gretzky, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, & LaDainian Tomlinson Play".
(Let's see if anyone wants to copy my sig.)

I like them authentic pinays VNDS

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Yo, can you please post pics when you come back?? i'm homesick :frown:
frown.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino
TEAM MAC​

Quote:
hahah wow.. u like them fobs?
:smh:
smh.gif
ed jumping up trying pick up the money. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

- those dudes are ******ed I probably make 10 that stupid @#%$ manager...dude won't let me in.

- PI also got some corrupted @#%$ people.

- other then PI is one fun place to VISIT.

- We went on all kinds of trips all over the country. Boracay, Palawan, Cebu, Subic Bay, the province and all kinds of places...

- I haven't been there since 2000 (right after I graduated HS), I had a lot fun...I felt like a king...with my $500 budget for 3 weeks.
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY
4L8O15S16T23! 42

fake shoes.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Quote:
What?!?!? I could rub one out while looking through a keyhole at a damp newspaper clipping in a smoke filled room with an eye patch on.

Back
Top Bottom