Going to Princeton Nj for the weekend, any cool spots

As Stated in the title....I will be in Princeton NJ for the weekend as wondering if there are any cool sneaker spots worth checking out.
Thanks in advance for any advice......

there is nothing in princeton at all worth going to as far as stores. seriously its a town for old people to go shopping and hang out in. but do not leave princeton without going to Hoagie Haven..they have some of the best sandwiches and other foods that i have ever tasted. as far as sneaker spots id check Straight Laced in New Brunswick which is only about 25 minutes away from Princeton (not a very big shop and not a very wide selection but still worth checking out) and NJ Skateshop I and II. NJS One is in Sayreville and NJS Two is in New Brunswick as well I think. But good luck man.
miamivice...all mycocainedreamers.​

30 mins away is new brunswick .. they got 3 sneaker spots there. new jersey skateshop ( nike sb acct., king stampede, stussy, acapulco gold, etc.), then across the street is straight laced ( small store w/ a very small selection of sneakers, but they carry the hundreds, mishka, 3sixteen, etc.), and lastly, theere's a spot on st george ave.. i forget the name, but it's more of an urban account.

Back
Top Bottom