Going to prom with a girl who has a boyfriend?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

My female friend who once had a HUGE X2 crush on me wants me to go with her on prom

but she got a mans also

I dont want to do it but at the same time .... but at the same time I want to

shorty a model now she changed big time in the looks
I don't see why not, prom is about a lot of things, my date was alright but she took some really bad pictures
laugh.gif
. Go with your friend, plenty of people do that, just don't expect her tocome onto you like most people do with their dates.

Same thing happened to me my senior year. I was gonna go to prom with a girl I worked with, then she ended up dating one of my boys who was going to the sameprom. She tried to tell me she was gonna go with me still, but I told her to stop B.S.ing and go with him.

Why-En-Es...have fun holding sitting alone in the room when shes gettin her oats tossed in the bathroom by her BF
laugh.gif

If you think you sitll have a chance of getting her drunk and taking advantage go...if you don't or if the dude is going to be there or at the party aftertell her your not comfortable with it now and find someone else

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Since she has a man, the chances of smashing are slim to none. Gameplan, don't pay for her, go as friends. If you decide to be a hero and cover all expenses and come out emptyhanded, you'll be in a pretty bad position.

Just show her that you're better than her bf. In all aspects, during prom, before & after. If you go hard, she might leave with you (Considering sheJUST got her bf) so nothing's concrete yet between em. Go hard son!

YNS no doubt about it especially if she just got with another dude .. What a waste of money bro bro better find another date ASAP

what am i missing here? girls bf doesnt want to go or isnt upset? that just doesnt sound right to me.

tell her you don't feel comfortable going with her and then find a new date. it's not worth going with her

it's only the beginning of march you'll be fine

When the hell is the prom, aren't proms usually in June? Your thinking way to early to even consider smashing yet.

Originally Posted by derventa

So I already have my prom date. I've already dug a hole, put the dirt back in, and cemented my self deep into the friend zone with

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what is the point of going if you are in the friend zone

not as bad as the guy on here who considered taking another guy...not that there is anything wrong with that

well keep it cool as just dates. respect the other guy..thats his girl now. i know you wouldnt want that happening to yourself. dont bring yourself potentialdrama..

Take it from someone who's been there...don't take her! I took my friend who happened to be a girl and thought prom night was going to be our excuseto get it on and blame it on the aura of the prom...boy was I wrong. When she dropped me off at home I asked her was she coming in and she was like, "YeaI'll come in...but we are NOT doing anything especially IT." So I 1UPed her by saying..."Well nevermind then I'm sleepy anyway talk to youlater." We didn't speak to each other for a week or so and then just acted like that verbal exchange never took place.

5 years later she has 4 kids and looks like crap so I'm thankful I never hit that...we still friends though.

Back
Top Bottom