Going to Punta Canta next week what can i expect???

so im going to punta cana next tuesday for a week and am staying at the Paridisus Resort....never been to DR in my life so what can i expect? any help is appreciated including those that have actually been there

Punta Cana is :pimp:

Enjoy the view, the food, the women.

Thinking about going this summer.

Nice me too I'm going end of may its my 1st trip to dr many people say it's their favorite vacation spot in the world

I went in Feb. and stayed at the Hard Rock. Had the time of my life and never left the resort....I was the coolest black guy there until the NFL players showed up stilling all the yambs :smh:

Last edited:
Went last summer, it's dope.

Make sure you watch out for all the workers.. whether it's at the airport, the resort, whatever once they see you're American they will ALL try to get money from you. Don't let anyone carry your bags or anything like that You think they're being nice but they'll turn around and ask you for a tip.

I went in Feb. and stayed at the Hard Rock. Had the time of my life and never left the resort....I was the coolest black guy there until the NFL players showed up stilling all the yambs :smh:

Hitting the hard rock for 10 days in July.

go down twice a year. hard rock is my far spot
1 post in 8 years? interesting...

but hard rock is fun, but real americanized...doesnt feel like youre in the islands.

get a cab driver, pay him 50 bucks, and he will bring you wherever you want all day. He will wait outside and chill while you get food, hit the "clubs", and do some sight seeing...i love that place.

Last edited:
Bring lots of small bills. Leave the expensive clothes and jewelry at home. As nice as people are out there, alot of times they'll steal your stuff in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom