Going to Santa Barbara this Halloween Weekend

BigDanes89

formerly bigdanes14
My homeboy's girl invited us to party with them in SB this weekend. She goes to the University and I've never been there, but I heard it's CRAZY when it comes to partying & that the girls are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
. Any SB students on NT that can tell me what to expect? What local spots should I hit up?

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Where should I go bruh? Any good food spots?
There's a huge block where all the frat houses are located. You won't be disappointed man.

SB on Halloween is one of those things that's incredibly cool to see once but after that I'd rather visit ANY other weekend.

What to expect? +60,000 drunks walking on the street at once. Cops EVERYWHERE. Arrest EVERYWHERE.

Don't fight, don't piss on the street, and be careful with the open containers because you will get arrested fast.

I $%!$ with that one Korean BBQ spot and Freebirds is on point too.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

SB on Halloween is one of those things that's incredibly cool to see once but after that I'd rather visit ANY other weekend.

What to expect? +60,000 drunks walking on the street at once. Cops EVERYWHERE. Arrest EVERYWHERE.

Don't fight, don't piss on the street, and be careful with the open containers because you will get arrested fast.

So is it OK to have MJ on me bcuz I plan on bringin a nice amount.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and Steak and Hoagie

I will say, unless you have a place to go...DONT GO. You're probably just going to wander around for 3 hours and then leave IF you don't get arrested. 

^Were staying with my friend's girl and were gunna b there Fri & Sat night.

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

My homeboy's girl invited us to party with them in SB this weekend. She goes to the University and I've never been there, but I heard it's CRAZY when it comes to partying & that the girls are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
. Any SB students on NT that can tell me what to expect? What local spots should I hit up?

Could I hitch a ride? I got some people down there as well.

Back
Top Bottom