Going to Seattle next week, need some help PLEASE

Im goin to Seattle this week and I was wondering where the best spots are to get some Ball shoes. I'll be in North Seattle Bellingham. Is there any outlet stores where I can find some jordans or nikes or something for cheap. I also wanna know what the best mall to go down there. Im lookin to get some good stuff and I have no idea where to go. THanks for any help givin.

if you are gonna go that far up North (by "that far, I mean Bellingham), I guess you can hit up Seattle Premium outlets on the way up. You can google that to get all the stores thats there.

Im coming down from canada. I live in B.C. and Ive never been to the states. I was just wondering what are the best places and if there are factory outlets or whatever. I wouldnt mind picking up some of last years kicks cheap. ANY HELP IS GREAT thanks.

Im going to a Laker game in seattle so thats why ill be down there. so ill be coming from BC and I just wanted to know was there any good stops on the way. thanks

-BELLEVUE SQUARE in bellevue for some nice clothes
-BLACKBIRD in bothell for some expensive exclusive clothes
-SEATTLE PREMIUM for the nike outlet.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Anyone got any other info? How is that Seattle premium for nike outlets? where is it located, and what kinda stuff is there? thanks for your help people.

ehh the nike outlet isnt all that imo :\
ohwell.gif

but they have some other good stores
C.R.E.A.M.

the nike outlet sucks. it's not worth going to at all.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom