Going to STL for 2weeks wuss good?

Hey I was just wondering what spots can I hit up in the STL for some nice items iam coming from the east soo drop me some info. *ONE*

AIM:Lrsbg3
EMAIL:Alife@tmail.com

Go to Street Legends 1
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII

OhJoeinSTL.. you said "check us"...do you work there? Why is it that everytime I enter the place, you guys are total jerks and snobs for no reason?
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII

The people at R-Sole haven't been jerks to me, but I don't get why they won't give prices over the phone, or why they don't mark stuff down for the most part. The place isn't THAT big and they're going to be up to their neck in shoes from like last year if they don't start movin' a few things.

Quote:
NY GIANTS 11
:smile:
smile.gif
F/S RETRO V "RARE AIR" LASERS, SZ 11, DEADSTOCK.....$215 SHIPPED
"WHITNEY DONE SMOKED HER KNEECAPS OFF AND YALL STILL TAKING ABOUT UH UHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Katt Williams

..............glicks in jamestown mall has alot of old retro`s, not many people go there soo they always go on sale...

C'MON MAN GOTTA KEEP THAT SILENT
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

ha, I think it's impossible to blow up anything in a Midwest forum post! But my man Santana is a good guy, go pay him a visit out there at Jamestown. If you're loyal to him, he'll always take care of you as a customer.

STREET LEGENDS, R SOLE (located in the Delmar loop in U City), the Nike Factory Store @ the Mills mall
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

nike factory? never, only retro shoe ive seen in there is the womens sunset, which sold in days, and they still dont get any mens retro respect at all..........street legends is the best place to go............

HAROLD PENERS IS R-SOLE......Why you think peners doesnt get many j`s anymore, alot of their stock is going over to them.....thats my theory anyway......

I heard the owner of r-sole is the son of harold peners owner..........think about it
F/S JORDAN RETRO IV "MARS"SZ 11 DS 145 SHIPPED!!!!!
JORDAN F/S XVII SZ 12 DEADSTOCK WITH DVD AND SUITCASE

Back
Top Bottom