going to the movies by yourself

really, I wanna do it one day this summer, just go chill at a movie or something by myself, maybe meet a chick while I'm out there or something.

I've never done it though and before reading about how some people here did it and was cool(and they seem like me), I thought it was crazy and neverwould've considered it.

it does depend on the type of movie though, star trek seems like it would be ok to see by yourself, but just like I haven't been to the movies alone yet Ihaven't seen star trek...so there it is...

I've never done it personally, but an acquaintance of mine does it on the regular. I have a friend equally with no life that's into any movie.
laugh.gif

That's nuthin. Unless we're talkin overweight pony tail dragonball z button up I've already seen this %@$ 5 times status.

yeah, why not?
sometimes you just want to be alone.
other times you want to see a movie nobody else wants to see.
nothing wrong with that.

If I wanna go see a movie I will but sometimes it depends on the movie. Comedy's are best seen with somebody else.

I do it from time to time. If you want to go then go. Stop worrying about what people are going to think about you.

never done it sometimes i really want to though ...my girl's dad does it all the time he caught me there with another chick once he kept it quiet hes apretty cool guy

I seen the Simpsons movie all by myself a few years back. There are alot of ppl that do it, so dont worry.

might feel a little weird because people associate movie with friends or date, but I have and its nothing ..

This gets posted annually.

Personally, I wouldn't...its more comfortable watchin it at home solo or with a group PERIOD.

I do see people at the movies by themselves if I DO go watch somethin, but it's nothin serious.

I love going to the movies by myself, but 95% of the time people think its an invitation when I say " I wanna see that movie". When I do go tho I getmy reeses pieces, popcorn, and root beer and chill.

Back
Top Bottom