GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

can someone aware me where i can purchase the 24-hour eating pass thingy they have? and which one should i purchase if there are more than option.

also does anyone know where if you can purchase cheaper club tickets then at the door? (like at tao, xs, or marque).

916kid, you get it at the Caesar's properties (Caesar's, PH, Bally's, Imperial Palace, etc.). That is the only one with the 24 hour pass that I know of.

My friend who went a couple months ago bought a pass for all the clubs at The Palms in the gift shop. I forget how much it was ($50? $75? $100?) but it got him into all the clubs at the Palms.

916kid, you get it at the Caesar's properties (Caesar's, PH, Bally's, Imperial Palace, etc.). That is the only one with the 24 hour pass that I know of.

My friend who went a couple months ago bought a pass for all the clubs at The Palms in the gift shop. I forget how much it was ($50? $75? $100?) but it got him into all the clubs at the Palms.

just came back, went thursday to monday, friday haze for laidback luke (got in in like 5 mins), sat xs for steve angello (5 mins and got in), and sunday xs for afrojack (waited like 20  mins for that) awesome weekend overall that included many jaggerbombs and a couple of drunken makeout sessions 
laugh.gif

just came back, went thursday to monday, friday haze for laidback luke (got in in like 5 mins), sat xs for steve angello (5 mins and got in), and sunday xs for afrojack (waited like 20  mins for that) awesome weekend overall that included many jaggerbombs and a couple of drunken makeout sessions 
laugh.gif

might be going out there the 28th-30th of this month. anyone ever stay in the PH Towers? If so, how was it? Either gonna be 2 or 4 ppl. Or anyone got any deals at any other hotels?

might be going out there the 28th-30th of this month. anyone ever stay in the PH Towers? If so, how was it? Either gonna be 2 or 4 ppl. Or anyone got any deals at any other hotels?

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Going to Vegas next week...best places to eat?
Hash House A Go-Go...  pricey, but huge portions.  Sage Chicken and Waffles >>>>>>>

For that late night/post club grub, hit up Earl of Sandwich in the Miracle Mile Shops at PH.  Can't beat it.  $6 a sandwich too.

Originally Posted by 916kid

can someone aware me where i can purchase the 24-hour eating pass thingy they have? and which one should i purchase if there are more than option.
Just like dude said above, (Caesar's) it's actually any Harrah's properties.

I'll be making my first Vegas trip of 2012 during President's Day weekend.
Very excite!

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Going to Vegas next week...best places to eat?
Hash House A Go-Go...  pricey, but huge portions.  Sage Chicken and Waffles >>>>>>>

For that late night/post club grub, hit up Earl of Sandwich in the Miracle Mile Shops at PH.  Can't beat it.  $6 a sandwich too.

Originally Posted by 916kid

Just like dude said above, (Caesar's) it's actually any Harrah's properties.

I'll be making my first Vegas trip of 2012 during President's Day weekend.
Very excite!

Going for the first time this weekend, staying at the Palms Friday & Saturday nights

Clubs to hit up?

Places to eat?

Other can't miss attractions?

bart-scott-cant-wait-o.gif

Going for the first time this weekend, staying at the Palms Friday & Saturday nights

Clubs to hit up?

Places to eat?

Originally Posted by dlips

Clubs to hit up?

Places to eat?

clubs depend on your preference of music you like, if you like electronic dance music/house
go to XS, Marquee, Tao, Surrender.

food = wynn buffet for dinner and The 24 hour grand lux cafe inside the venetian for late night 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dlips

Clubs to hit up?

Places to eat?

clubs depend on your preference of music you like, if you like electronic dance music/house
go to XS, Marquee, Tao, Surrender.

food = wynn buffet for dinner and The 24 hour grand lux cafe inside the venetian for late night 
pimp.gif

Just booked my hotel. I'll be there March 27-30, staying at PH Towers. Booked 1 bedroom suite, might try a $20 or $50 to see what kind of upgrade I can get

Just booked my hotel. I'll be there March 27-30, staying at PH Towers. Booked 1 bedroom suite, might try a $20 or $50 to see what kind of upgrade I can get

In addition to the most mentioned clubs (XS, Marquee, Tao, Surrender), add Hyde @ Bellagio and 1 OAK @ Mirage to that list. Also Ghost Bar Day Club @ The Palms and LAVO Champagne Brunch is good to hit up during the day since pool parties are non existant at this time of the year. Oh yeah, you cannot forget about AFTER HOURS @ Drai's. Also, I'd highly recommend hitting up The Chandelier Bar before you get to Marquee. There's always plenty of desirable women there. It's up to you to snatch'em up
laugh.gif

Tips
*Never buy discounted passes from people on the street - no brainer
*clubs or vegas in general is packed with thousands of people. don't be tooooo thirsty and cupcake with the first woman you meet
laugh.gif
- no brainer x2
*try to befriend a promoter for the venue(s) you'd like to attend. if the promoter is well connected and wants your business, he'll recommend other places for your group to party.
*weekday guestlists are usually open to men and women. during the prime nights, only all girl guest lists. General Admission is usually $20 for women and $40 for men depending on the night, which can always increase.
*all male groups need to have a connect or be prepared to grease $$$ the doorman and/or promoter
*even ratios are always a plus esp if you're not getting table service
*if you get a table, make sure the hostess earns her auto gratuity
laugh.gif
and tip your security guard that's provided for you bec things get really crazy! watch out for bottles wh0r3s. im dead serious. dont let their gorgeous faces
pimp.gif
and tight bodies fool you
laugh.gif
Also, make sure that you that you're table(s) is reserved for the entire night.
*clubs usually set table prices by bottle minimum (4 dudes MAX to a bottle) or minimum spend (ex:1k minimum). Also, the closer you are to the dance floor. The pricier the real estate gets.

for places to eat...hop on yelp and follow your gut
laugh.gif

In addition to the most mentioned clubs (XS, Marquee, Tao, Surrender), add Hyde @ Bellagio and 1 OAK @ Mirage to that list. Also Ghost Bar Day Club @ The Palms and LAVO Champagne Brunch is good to hit up during the day since pool parties are non existant at this time of the year. Oh yeah, you cannot forget about AFTER HOURS @ Drai's. Also, I'd highly recommend hitting up The Chandelier Bar before you get to Marquee. There's always plenty of desirable women there. It's up to you to snatch'em up
laugh.gif

Tips
*Never buy discounted passes from people on the street - no brainer
*clubs or vegas in general is packed with thousands of people. don't be tooooo thirsty and cupcake with the first woman you meet
laugh.gif
- no brainer x2
*try to befriend a promoter for the venue(s) you'd like to attend. if the promoter is well connected and wants your business, he'll recommend other places for your group to party.
*weekday guestlists are usually open to men and women. during the prime nights, only all girl guest lists. General Admission is usually $20 for women and $40 for men depending on the night, which can always increase.
*all male groups need to have a connect or be prepared to grease $$$ the doorman and/or promoter
*even ratios are always a plus esp if you're not getting table service
*if you get a table, make sure the hostess earns her auto gratuity
laugh.gif
and tip your security guard that's provided for you bec things get really crazy! watch out for bottles wh0r3s. im dead serious. dont let their gorgeous faces
pimp.gif
and tight bodies fool you
laugh.gif
Also, make sure that you that you're table(s) is reserved for the entire night.
*clubs usually set table prices by bottle minimum (4 dudes MAX to a bottle) or minimum spend (ex:1k minimum). Also, the closer you are to the dance floor. The pricier the real estate gets.

for places to eat...hop on yelp and follow your gut
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

I'm goin that same weekend and stayin at PH too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

I'm goin that same weekend and stayin at PH too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom