GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by shoehd

Originally Posted by Ballin Starks

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Have you stayed at the towers before?
I've stayed at the PH towers twice, in their 2 bedroom suite. Very nice and up-to-date hotel. The rooms offer kitchen appliances but for some reason does not offer any pots or pans. Don't know why. So if you plan on cooking, be prepared to bring some. If you have the urge to shop, they have the Miracle Miles Shops there. Pretty big selection of stores. The best thing I liked about the hotel is that, its right in the middle of the strip. Good location.
i also booked a 2 bed suite there but im gonna try the $20 trick to see if i can get upgraded to a corner suite
pimp.gif

Are the corner suites only 2 bedroom?

Originally Posted by natrix916

I'm goin that same weekend and stayin at PH too
pimp.gif

I've stayed at the PH towers twice, in their 2 bedroom suite. Very nice and up-to-date hotel. The rooms offer kitchen appliances but for some reason does not offer any pots or pans. Don't know why. So if you plan on cooking, be prepared to bring some. If you have the urge to shop, they have the Miracle Miles Shops there. Pretty big selection of stores. The best thing I liked about the hotel is that, its right in the middle of the strip. Good location.
Thanks. I'm familiar with its location, surrounding area, etc. Good to hear it's a modern hotel

Originally Posted by natrix916

I'm goin that same weekend and stayin at PH too
pimp.gif

Thanks. I'm familiar with its location, surrounding area, etc. Good to hear it's a modern hotel

i also booked a 2 bed suite there but im gonna try the $20 trick to see if i can get upgraded to a corner suite
pimp.gif

no the end of the hallway sweets are the legit 2 bedroom suites... the other 2 bedroom suites are a room and living area w/ an attached room!! 

pimp.gif

no the end of the hallway sweets are the legit 2 bedroom suites... the other 2 bedroom suites are a room and living area w/ an attached room!! 

Probably been stated a million times, but Jack Colton forums is your best friend before you go.

Alot of VIP hosts/promotors, regulars, and locals frequent them and you can easily hooked up by just PM-ing them. Based on experience, its alot smoother that I have all the clubs and table reservations setup before I make it to town. Everything turns out alot smoother and more importantly CHEAPER.

Plus it's nice to talk/text with the promotors/hosts before hand, so when you arrive at the club they take care of you right away!

Probably been stated a million times, but Jack Colton forums is your best friend before you go.

Alot of VIP hosts/promotors, regulars, and locals frequent them and you can easily hooked up by just PM-ing them. Based on experience, its alot smoother that I have all the clubs and table reservations setup before I make it to town. Everything turns out alot smoother and more importantly CHEAPER.

Plus it's nice to talk/text with the promotors/hosts before hand, so when you arrive at the club they take care of you right away!

Originally Posted by markster555

Vegas got the best of me 
tired.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Missed my flight, lost my Iphone, banged a striper and lost it all..

But I would do it all over again
laugh.gif
 Just want my phone back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by markster555

Vegas got the best of me 
tired.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Missed my flight, lost my Iphone, banged a striper and lost it all..

But I would do it all over again
laugh.gif
 Just want my phone back
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Rhino 
pimp.gif

My good friend Sasha cocktails there. Hit me up if you want Belvedere bottle service in the VIP Section for 100$ + Gratuity

On a side not Marquee and Surrender were off the hook as usual. Stayed at 1OAK maybe an hour and booked it to surrender. Not feeling it AT ALLLLLL

The Rhino 
pimp.gif

My good friend Sasha cocktails there. Hit me up if you want Belvedere bottle service in the VIP Section for 100$ + Gratuity

On a side not Marquee and Surrender were off the hook as usual. Stayed at 1OAK maybe an hour and booked it to surrender. Not feeling it AT ALLLLLL

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

pimp.gif

Could I request a corner suite if I booked a 1 bedroom?

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

pimp.gif

Could I request a corner suite if I booked a 1 bedroom?

Heading up to Vegas this Saturday with my homie.

Were doing a one night party with bottle service at some new club @ The Mirage which is suppose to be one of the best in Vegas. Anyone know the name of the club?

We are flying from SD on some little known but pretty cheap airline called Spirit airlines. One way tickets were $25 each after tax. We are flying one way because we are heading back the following day and I'm helping him bring a fridge back to SD in a moving van he's renting.

Heading up to Vegas this Saturday with my homie.

Were doing a one night party with bottle service at some new club @ The Mirage which is suppose to be one of the best in Vegas. Anyone know the name of the club?

We are flying from SD on some little known but pretty cheap airline called Spirit airlines. One way tickets were $25 each after tax. We are flying one way because we are heading back the following day and I'm helping him bring a fridge back to SD in a moving van he's renting.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but If any folks from Sacramento planning on going to Vegas around the summer [or whenever the snow melts], I suggest taking the Inland Nevada route US-95 via Tahoe. I took it during New Years, no snow in the mountains and it only took 8 hours. Pros: Zero Traffic and interesting site seeing destinations which I did not partake. Cons: only useful to take when tahoe has no snow, highway for 400 or so miles, and the possibility of a head on collision.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet but If any folks from Sacramento planning on going to Vegas around the summer [or whenever the snow melts], I suggest taking the Inland Nevada route US-95 via Tahoe. I took it during New Years, no snow in the mountains and it only took 8 hours. Pros: Zero Traffic and interesting site seeing destinations which I did not partake. Cons: only useful to take when tahoe has no snow, highway for 400 or so miles, and the possibility of a head on collision.

MR J 858- Its called 1OAK and its not that tight. I prefer marquee or XS ANYDAY. Especially if your getting bottles. Plus yo will probably see a sick DJ too

MR J 858- Its called 1OAK and its not that tight. I prefer marquee or XS ANYDAY. Especially if your getting bottles. Plus yo will probably see a sick DJ too

Back
Top Bottom