GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Can you guys tell me what is the big deal about XS and why is it rated the #1 club in the U.S.? We went on Monday. They play EDM and there were the creepiest men. It was very funny, but I was trying to see why people love that club so much and it is rated #1 in the U.S. 

Couple things:

1. The space itself is stunning. You can’t deny that. It’s40,000 square feet, indoor/outdoor with a pool, and the whole place cost $100million. It’s incomparable, just based on the appearance.

2. The music is one of those “just deal with it

nighttruans - I don't know why that club gets horrible reviews at times. Second time I went and I had a blast. Their industry nights on Thursdays are fun and they play a mix of mainstream house/dance, top 40,old school and new hip hop (lots of it!). I am sure when they get special guest appearances, it must get real hype and it is fun.
Like I mentioned, the trick in knowing which clubs to go to to cater to your taste, look at the guest appearances on each night, the DJs, and go on the clubs' Industry Nights. Here is a good guide with the reviews of the clubs and pool parties: http://vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife/night-clubs . Here it posts all the big events happening at the clubs and pool parties: http://vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife/club-events . Helped me a great deal to pick which clubs to go to on my trip last week.

I went to Spearmint Rhinos on my trip last time in September. Yup, girls are nice. I am a girl too! lol It was just interesting to see it all. Considered best strip club in Vegas. Here is a good review of the strip clubs in Vegas to cater to your taste and preferences: http://vegasmadeeasy.com/nightlife/strip-clubs . 
what are the drink prices like at Haze?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Should I bring an extra pair of briefs/boxers? 
im bringing extra pairs and im also buying brand new ones... i was thinking if im gonna wild out and something happens i dont want dingy boxers on

Also, how can you get all the free drinks playing slots? Which hotels have good service where there will be a quick turnaround on getting drinks so that i am not waiting forever?
If someone could answer this for me

I've been lurking this thread since I hit Vegas this past December. (I'm ashamed I didn't peep it before I went)... But XS is verrrrrry overrated, believe you me. I fell thru throwed on a Sunday night and the first song i heard was "Dance ***" by Big Sean, joint was live. The rest of the time it was that house/fist pump garbage SMDH, JO's weren't anything special either. Just an FYI for younger cats thinking it's top 40/hip hop music w/ girls grinding. *Back To Lurking*

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

tripping. the strip clubs are like the holy grail believe me.

I'll say it once I'll say it again. Spearmint Rhinos.

The ugliest girl is a 7. the average girl is an 8. and there are many 9s and dimes.

Also you'd be surprised at the tricks some can pull with your pants on
laugh.gif
Spearmint is THAT SPOT
pimp.gif
. So many damn dimes in there. Last time I went I seen Mike Tyson and $ Mayweather and Floyd's peoples hooked our group up with some strip club food
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ALSO, I'll be going vegas July 8-14...Isn't the MENS USA B-BALL team gonna be practicing at the time for the Olympics? Last time they stayed @ The Wynn/Encore correct? Wouldn't mind catching an open scrimmage or seeing them out and about....

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

ALSO, I'll be going vegas July 8-14...Isn't the MENS USA B-BALL team gonna be practicing at the time for the Olympics? Last time they stayed @ The Wynn/Encore correct? Wouldn't mind catching an open scrimmage or seeing them out and about....
The exhibition game is July 12th (I'm going). I think that's the only chance you can see them. Since that wraps up their time in Vegas, I'm guessing they'll go all out at a club that night. It'll be groupie hell, but could be fun to see them go big at a club, just for the spectacle.

I would goto tryst instead of pure on Thursday.

Also, call rhino for a limo and free entry.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Also, how can you get all the free drinks playing slots? Which hotels have good service where there will be a quick turnaround on getting drinks so that i am not waiting forever?
If someone could answer this for me

Tip big on the first round. $5+ then tip $1 per drink

Originally Posted by env

I would goto tryst instead of pure on Thursday.

Also, call rhino for a limo and free entry.

This....
We actually got a party bus up there last time. Picked us up + free entry for 10 people. I think it was like $50, definitely doing that again.

Roberto's it a little Mexican joint that's all over the place. Get the carne asada burrito and thank me later

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im bringing extra pairs and im also buying brand new ones... i was thinking if im gonna wild out and something happens i dont want dingy boxers on
I meant to the strip clubs
smile.gif

/sarcastic

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I meant to the strip clubs
smile.gif

/sarcastic
laugh.gif
my bad,.. i might just keep a condom on all the time while out 

Hows Sapphire strip club compared to Spearmint Rhino?

Last year when I went to the Rhino with a few homies for a bachelor party it was hella crowded at 1:30AM on a Saturday and only way you could even sit at a table was if you got bottle service.

Sapphire sucks. It's a giant room that just feels like a converted gymnasium. There's one feature stage in the middle of it, and that's it. At least the Rhino has some sort of intimacy and more going on.

It is true. It all depends on taste. The girls I was with, they went to Miami and went to LIV, and they said they thought Vegas clubs were better overall than all the clubs in Miami. The decor is nicer an they say people are crazier. Miami you can have more time to relax. Vegas you feel like you can't sleep and it is the atmosphere that makes you party until you black out. They love how they give out those glowsticks to party with in the clubs in Vegas. As for LIV, they loved it, but thought the clubs in Vegas were nicer. But their friend who they know had a different opinion. It all depends on your experience too. They also say that South Beach has no pool parties since they just have the beaches, and Vegas has great pool parties. I can also see how in Vegas, if you are not in VIP tables or booths, and get stuck in the crowds on the dancefloor, your experience might not be as fun. We always got pulled into VIP. 
However, no one can deny that Vegas has the top clubs in the U.S. I think LIV tends to be rated in the top 10 at like #6 or #7, and the rest are Vegas clubs in the top 10 on those lists. 

On this trip, we went to Surrender, Haze, Tao, Lavo, 1OAK, Tryst, The Bank, and XS. I didn't get to do Vanity, Hyde, or Marquee like we wanted. I hear those are really fun and nice clubs too (ie. Hyde and Marquee). 

Can you guys tell me what is the big deal about XS and why is it rated the #1 club in the U.S.? We went on Monday. They play EDM and there were the creepiest men. It was very funny, but I was trying to see why people love that club so much and it is rated #1 in the U.S. 

Omg, I am dyyiinnggg! I had this sickness last September in the middle of the Vegas trip. This time, I felt it on the last night, and now it is full force. It is Friday and it is still bad. I barely drank on the trip,except for one night (ONLY two glasses and it killed me - got very sick). It is due to the fact I barely slept in Vegas. On average, I napped about 1-2 hours per night if I was lucky. I guess in the end my body gave up. I also felt like the dry air in the hotels makes you susceptible to catch viruses and germs since it drains out your membranes, and the lack of sleep also depresses your immune system. 6 nights will do that to you for sure! lol 

I want to go back. I am suffering from Vegas withdrawals. I will post videos of the some clubs and parties we went to on here.  

Good to see you didn't have any problems while you were out there! ...and that you made it back in relatively one piece. In regards to XS, I'm a fan of the club layout, so I tend to enjoy it, even if I'm not super hyped off big name EDM DJs. Also, I've been treated well there in the past ($500 min for a main room table during a named DJ night), so at least I know my host there is solid.
So I just got back to San Francisco last night. Unfortunately, my ride (my gf) took me STRAIGHT to Sloane 
laugh.gif
, no remorse for my broken body at all. Gotta say, after a weekend like that, going to a club locally is a let down for sure. As for stuff I did...

Thurs: Tao Beach. Had open bar for lunch. Was up and down on 4/8 omaha h/l at the Venetian. Evened out on sports bets. Got wrecked at Tao, ended up heading in early, basically when the opium room emptied out.

Fri: Marquee Day Club. Had open bar for lunch. Met a lovely group of girls from Ontario. Had a rough day with baseball and basketball. Yack city and a nap in time to hit 1OAK up. Spent the whole night getting it popping in the back room until laaaate. Was able to hear a 30 minute Kanye set in the main room. Met Darren McFadden on the way out while he was rolling his face off. 

Sat: Too @*$%##* tired to go to Liquid. Gambled, checked out, hit Aria, walked into Liquid, walked right back out when I realized how much of a sausage fest it was. Bet on the Preakness and gambled and drank til my flight.

3 weeks cannot come soon enough.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

It is true. It all depends on taste. The girls I was with, they went to Miami and went to LIV, and they said they thought Vegas clubs were better overall than all the clubs in Miami. The decor is nicer an they say people are crazier. Miami you can have more time to relax. Vegas you feel like you can't sleep and it is the atmosphere that makes you party until you black out. They love how they give out those glowsticks to party with in the clubs in Vegas. As for LIV, they loved it, but thought the clubs in Vegas were nicer. But their friend who they know had a different opinion. It all depends on your experience too. They also say that South Beach has no pool parties since they just have the beaches, and Vegas has great pool parties. I can also see how in Vegas, if you are not in VIP tables or booths, and get stuck in the crowds on the dancefloor, your experience might not be as fun. We always got pulled into VIP. 
However, no one can deny that Vegas has the top clubs in the U.S. I think LIV tends to be rated in the top 10 at like #6 or #7, and the rest are Vegas clubs in the top 10 on those lists. 

On this trip, we went to Surrender, Haze, Tao, Lavo, 1OAK, Tryst, The Bank, and XS. I didn't get to do Vanity, Hyde, or Marquee like we wanted. I hear those are really fun and nice clubs too (ie. Hyde and Marquee). 

Omg, I am dyyiinnggg! I had this sickness last September in the middle of the Vegas trip. This time, I felt it on the last night, and now it is full force. It is Friday and it is still bad. I barely drank on the trip,except for one night (ONLY two glasses and it killed me - got very sick). It is due to the fact I barely slept in Vegas. On average, I napped about 1-2 hours per night if I was lucky. I guess in the end my body gave up. I also felt like the dry air in the hotels makes you susceptible to catch viruses and germs since it drains out your membranes, and the lack of sleep also depresses your immune system. 6 nights will do that to you for sure! lol 

I want to go back. I am suffering from Vegas withdrawals. I will post videos of the some clubs and parties we went to on here.  

Good to see you didn't have any problems while you were out there! ...and that you made it back in relatively one piece. In regards to XS, I'm a fan of the club layout, so I tend to enjoy it, even if I'm not super hyped off big name EDM DJs. Also, I've been treated well there in the past ($500 min for a main room table during a named DJ night), so at least I know my host there is solid.
So I just got back to San Francisco last night. Unfortunately, my ride (my gf) took me STRAIGHT to Sloane 
laugh.gif
, no remorse for my broken body at all. Gotta say, after a weekend like that, going to a club locally is a let down for sure. As for stuff I did...

Thurs: Tao Beach. Had open bar for lunch. Was up and down on 4/8 omaha h/l at the Venetian. Evened out on sports bets. Got wrecked at Tao, ended up heading in early, basically when the opium room emptied out.

Fri: Marquee Day Club. Had open bar for lunch. Met a lovely group of girls from Ontario. Had a rough day with baseball and basketball. Yack city and a nap in time to hit 1OAK up. Spent the whole night getting it popping in the back room until laaaate. Was able to hear a 30 minute Kanye set in the main room. Met Darren McFadden on the way out while he was rolling his face off. 

Sat: Too @*$%##* tired to go to Liquid. Gambled, checked out, hit Aria, walked into Liquid, walked right back out when I realized how much of a sausage fest it was. Bet on the Preakness and gambled and drank til my flight.

3 weeks cannot come soon enough.

i really don't see the big deal about xs either  *kanye shrug*
my buddy met and took a picture with dmac.  funny how you caught him like that.  report him to roger goodell
laugh.gif

No way.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

No way.

Alesso a couple Monday's ago for 3 of us. Right in front of one of the stripper poles 
pimp.gif
. Also had a $1k minimum at the back of main room for Manufactured Superstars on a Sunday for 8 of us. Solid stuff! Wouldn't dare try to get those prices on a Fri/Sat though.
Based Mod: Weirdest +#+* ever. Dude looked completely fine when I first saw him at his table. An hour later and he's hugging random folks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom