Going Unprotected with woman that doesnt use Birth Control vol.Yes I dont care

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

#truth (i know i usually lie)

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know %!% ima do
#@+@ is wrong with you man? You can't bag shorties your own age or somethin?

You don't know who you're talking to. Disregard him lol.

Anyone who's been here long enough knows to disregard 95% of THB's posts.
laugh.gif

As for OP you and your girl gonna have to find a happy medium because what you're doing is extremely reckless.
smh.gif

i was with my ex for about 2.5 years and we never used protection. I never cheated and only sleep with her. I would not recommend commando if you are sleepingwith different people. it is possible to sleep with with your girl. Just gotta know your stroke.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know %!% ima do
#@+@ is wrong with you man? You can't bag shorties your own age or somethin?

You don't know who you're talking to. Disregard him lol.

Anyone who's been here long enough knows to disregard 95% of THB's posts.
laugh.gif

As for OP you and your girl gonna have to find a happy medium because what you're doing is extremely reckless.
smh.gif

I'm not on NT much, I wasn't aware it was boxden
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know *+% ima do
also i have crabs idk if codoms protect fron that

eek.gif

eek.gif
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

shoot I need some recommended rubbers or something. Nothing can replace the feeling though
frown.gif

And I hope bruh up there didnt say suck out the babies...

trojan%20magnum%20ecstasy.jpg

pimp.gif
I was looking into these actually.
And the VCF stuff looks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know *+% ima do

eek.gif

eek.gif
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!

tired.gif

upsidedown5vu20xr.gif

In the midst of all these B.S replys i'ma give you a real answer.

I've used regular, thin, and ecstasy mags, and a couple of lifestyle XL's

Reg. mags: Thick as hell. I literally couldnt nut with those joints unless I focused. Although my hour+ time was kinda cool
laugh.gif

Thin Mags: Feel good. Nothin great tho, never broke on me.
Ecstasy Mags: Best thing next to raw. However, they're the only ones that have broke on me....twice actually. Bad thing is, I BARELY noticed they broke nended up raw stroking for a bit
ohwell.gif

Lifestyle XL: Feels better than thin mags, not as good as ecstasy joints. Never broke, but they're about a inch shorter than the magnum joints.

With that said...get some type of condom son. If i can't trust a female with my bank account I'll be damned if I trust her enough to go raw. Thatsjust my thinking.

one of my exes was the same way with her stance against BC and i did exactly what you're doing. i unfortunately had to learn the hard way when i found outshe was pregnant. it's not worth it.. either get her on BC or start using condoms because the cost of those two contraceptive methods far outweigh the costof a premature child. trust me.

can anyone guess what's in this box? the best night of his life or it could be aids...who dumb enough to gamble?

thread\

2dwetzd.jpg

might have to cop some of the Magnum Ecstasy joints via Amazon, andhave em waiting on me at the crib when I get home for the break.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

i was with my ex for about 2.5 years and we never used protection. I never cheated and only sleep with her. I would not recommend commando if you are sleeping
with different people. it is possible to sleep with with your girl. Just gotta know your stroke.

You have no idea who your girl slept with before she met you or who she might be sleeping with right now.
Condoms are free in NYC. Get yourself one. If you're not from nyc and you have to buy, they're not that expensive.

Go get one and help reduce chances of warts on your wang or a baby 9 months later

"i wish that i could tell yall i wear a rubber every time, but if i told you that N**** you know that id be lying" - PIMP C

but u gotta strap up man. i mean after the sex it doesnt even matter. but anything protection is greater then nothing. dont put yourself in a bad situation.

Back
Top Bottom