Going Unprotected with woman that doesnt use Birth Control vol.Yes I dont care

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

#truth (i know i usually lie)
i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know *+% ima do
also i have crabs idk if codoms protect fron that
no wonder you said i was old as hell
laugh.gif

i don't really believe this story but if it is indeed true you have bigger things to worry about then becoming a father...you're probably going to getbutt raped in the near future...

Originally Posted by pip777

Maybe the ones that are down with TEAM RAW should invest in these for your lady or ladies that aren't on BC.

69d169197dcf8bc1194a4ede8094317a087dc0c3.jpg
Vaginal Contra Film - 28% - 12-Pack: VCF Vaginal Contraceptive Film is a translucent 2 inch by 2 inch insert Begins to dissolve instantly No hormonal side effects Kills sperm on contact Sexually enhancing Lasts up to 3 hours Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most, Nonoxynol-9 NOTE: this product is hand packed VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a wisely used, highly efficient spermicide. Placed high in the vagina, as close as possible to the neck of the womb (cervix), it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm. It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by millions of women. Because VCF is small and unnoticed in use, it can be used discreetly by the woman. It does not run and will not stain. VCF is eventually washed away with the natural body fluids. *This product is not effective against HIV, AIDS, or other sexually transmitted diseases.

Interesting..

^^^Interesting but the last sentence made it clear

And I rather waste $3 On some Mags than to catch a STD i'm not really worried about a kid I'm more worried about that permanent monster

Sooo to the 22yo dude with tha 15yo bm? When ur sucking out ur seed, do you swallow your own man-mouthwash?

dude doesn't really suck his seeds out, does he? i thought that was some bamma figure of speech.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

people are so ignorant...theres more things to worry about besides having a kid going unprotected...your pepe is going to fall off
c'mon Luch--dam
smh.gif

heard of STDS much? I know I ain't one to judge, cuz I been caught slippin' on my fair share....but I mean just to make the conscious decision NOT to? ALL the time? That's not ok.....
The thought of you having sex
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
. but raw FTW. Only used a condom one time and I took it off eventually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m stupid, but chick like she doesnt like BC because it screws around with hormones. I want to man up and just start using protection but uhhhh yeaaa that sucks. I know pulling out wont work forever. But damn I don't want to use protections. Yes this is ignorant and yes this is stupid. I just dont know how cats do it with it. More power to you guys. How are those Trojan Ectasy? My roomate says their amazing but. Any one else take risk like this? Or should I force her to jump on the pill or shot or something?

I feel you man. Condoms SUCK!! It feels soooooo much better without one. However, 18 years > 5-10 minutes of pleasure. I don't mess around raw no more.

Dude wrote that with no hints of joking.
laugh.gif

lol at buddy only being able to last 5-10 minutes. f premature ejaculation FTL
6 and a half mins is the avg for an guy. PE is under 2min.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6.5 minutes... thas pitiful

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

#truth (i know i usually lie)
i thought i could get away like thwt but nah, i nutted in her and i wasnt quick enough on suckin the babies out after so now shes pregnant and im going to be a father. Shes 15 and im 22. I dont know *+% ima do
also i have crabs idk if codoms protect fron that

upsidedown5vu20xr.gif
This is exactly what I did when I just read that.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol I`m stupid, but chick like she doesnt like BC because it screws around with hormones. I want to man up and just start using protection but uhhhh yeaaa that sucks. I know pulling out wont work forever. But damn I don't want to use protections. Yes this is ignorant and yes this is stupid. I just dont know how cats do it with it. More power to you guys. How are those Trojan Ectasy? My roomate says their amazing but. Any one else take risk like this? Or should I force her to jump on the pill or shot or something?

I feel you man. Condoms SUCK!! It feels soooooo much better without one. However, 18 years > 5-10 minutes of pleasure. I don't mess around raw no more.

Dude wrote that with no hints of joking.
laugh.gif

lol at buddy only being able to last 5-10 minutes. f premature ejaculation FTL
6 and a half mins is the avg for an guy. PE is under 2min.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6.5 minutes... thas pitiful
If you last 6.5 minutes....WHILE rocking a condom...kill yourself.

I go raw because my girlfriend is crazy and won't let me grab condoms. Sometimes I have to manhandle her so I can run away to get the condom.

First off SMFH at you guys relentlessly falling for THB's trolling. Secondly, that CV film garbage seems pretty suspect, almost too good to be true.Thirdly, raw doggin it #%%$%.

U see what he posted thats why I wrap up every time i'll be damned if I got to walk around like that

Back
Top Bottom