Going Unprotected with woman that doesnt use Birth Control vol.Yes I dont care

laugh.gif
i see alot of people that need to join team RAW in here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Literally JUST finished lunch, and saw that pic on page five. I am not even gonna post it, but whoever did...i threw up in my mouth.

Almost hit this chick raw last night
smh.gif
... spent about 30 mins going ham in that thang... coulddn't feel a damn thing other than top. I ain't feel noguts man and it ain't even her fault, I just can't jig with latex man.
tired.gif
I swear I be missing them boo'd up days of BC and raw sex
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean[/color] rubbers dont really help against stuff like Herpes right, and doesnt Clap burn through rubbers? because I know this chick got my roommate last year with it.
Wow, that's pretty ignorant
laugh.gif
ya roommate went in the battlefield w/o vest and got shot and don't wanna admit. Yall dudes seriously need to educate yallselves. Yall playin around w/ yall lives like it's a joke
smh.gif
as soon as yall knock the girl up yall be wantin an abortion, soon as yall get burned or get the monkey, yall wanna blame the woman. Gotta grow up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I mean I dont know his situation, I just know dude came in my room all sad talking about "she got me bruh
frown.gif
" I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I mean he hit up the campus free clinic and they got him right. I mean I`m the product of an inner city school system, we didnt learn this stuff. I mean you get herpes on other spots besides your penis, I'd figure if a chick had Herpes you wouldnt smash her even with the Iron Man suit on, if you had common sense.
But what do you mean?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i smashed raw last night. i guess i thought it was cool since her parents are rich out the @$%, and she just had a baby 3 months ago.

i figure she had to get checked out by the gyno several times through the pregnancy, so i should be good.

plus i made a lake out of her bellybutton, so i should be 100.

i cant make a habit out of that, i just thought i had rubbers when i didnt.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i smashed raw last night. i guess i thought it was cool since her parents are rich out the @$%, and she just had a baby 3 months ago.

i figure she had to get checked out by the gyno several times through the pregnancy, so i should be good.

plus i made a lake out of her bellybutton, so i should be 100.

i cant make a habit out of that, i just thought i had rubbers when i didnt.
I hear you, but for the sake of it just aim higher next time. Don't want gravity and determinationhelpin your lil soldiers get back to base.

Back
Top Bottom