GOLD to $5000 an oz.....

devildog1776

Banned
my silver thread id pretty well so i figure i inform a little bit about it big brother GOLD..
I've been stacking gold steadily since 08... got a nice grip and doubled my intial investment plus received an annual gain of 30 percent or so each ytd...

GOLD has been seen as a relic for a store of value for the past couple generations for reasons i have no idea why gold price as of today sit at 1744 an oz... its been a nice increase the past week or so due to investor fleeing stocks , and fiat and putting their options on GOLD.. 

The market goes by paper GOLD which is a deritvative in itself as it loans and sells more GOLD to the Comex that actually exist within the market... one day people will call for delivery of all their gold and the comex will have to tell certain people that delivery is late or is taking longer than expected and that will cause panic along with our current crisis which will only get worse as time goes along,...

DAMN NEAR EVERY SINGLE MSM columnist or trader and the FEDERAL RESERVE CHAIRMAN ben nernanke has suggested us to short GOLD , they also said gold will never hit 1000 per oz.. i got in at 800 and monetary policies that our government plans on continuing for the next decade calls for a drastic increase in the world most precious metal... 

discuss

Can I just cop some gold chains and invest while stylin?

or is it not worth as much if its in jewelry form.

Thanks for this op. Couldn't of dropped at a better time, I was trying to locate a info package that I got from a company about 5 years ago when I was ready to start backing my funds, till this day don't know how it disappeared outta thin air. Heard many different suggestions as far as purchasing silver rounds or foreign in Gold bullion, any good lit or forums with more in depth info as far as starting up?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

GOLD has been seen as a relic for a store of value for the past couple generations for reasons i have no idea why gold price as of today sit at 1744 an oz... its been a nice increase the past week or so due to investor fleeing stocks , and fiat and putting their options on GOLD.. 
QE3 and additional stimulus is already a forgone conclusion.  The Fed is meeting tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

me and OP told cats about gold for years.....
yeah hood, but this is NT, when the dollar weakens they could just barter their kicks no?   

But if you got any links to old threads or got some thorough input please do share, ya might save ya boy a dollar or two having to send out for that info again.

We need to get an "investing your money for dummies" thread going because I know many of us are interested in investing, but just don't have the time to read books on it...

How exactly do you buy into gold?  Funds?  Indices?  Stocks?  School me...

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by fc15

this.
That i'm trying to build my money up.

You should do some research on reputable gold dealers in your area. You can buy biscuits or even bricks, depending on how much you want to buy. 

I know you got a couple of gold chains etc. do those work as if they were a bar of gold around your neck?

ETFs are the best way to go when it comes to precious metals. Gold mining companies aren't a bad choice either, they generally follow the price of gold, however just as any other business, they could have problems with management, operations, etc... 
For ETF's look into GLD, GDX, CGL

As for OP...Gold wont hit 5000, but with the way the market is, 2500 wouldn't surprise me.

I argue with you all the time and "hate" on you but I won't even front you did tell us in the Jewelry thread about gold going up about 2-3years ago

go to kitco.com and read up on Gold just a liitle bit..

google GERALD CELENTE gold to $5000 an oz

apmex.com has different choices of bars but high shipping prices... an extra 20 bucks wont really hurt but it hurts

google PETER SCHIFF GOLD

ROBERT KYOSAKI silver

take your time and make a wise desicion

Originally Posted by devildog1776

i remember u dropping hints all the time but they didnt catch on... 

laugh.gif
eveyrbody has been talking about gold for years....but even now people think its at a peak and then bam it rises some more-

Ninja:
honestly you pop up in every gold thread/ economic related thread and talk about gold and how you told us so...aside from a cuban link what gold holdings do you have?

2part question...is the jacob jesus still on hold for the same price or has he adjusted it due to the rise in gold prices cause if he hasnt then theres a ton of equity sitting right there no?

Originally Posted by rgoya

ETFs are the best way to go when it comes to precious metals. Gold mining companies aren't a bad choice either, they generally follow the price of gold, however just as any other business, they could have problems with management, operations, etc... 
For ETF's look into GLD, GDX, CGL

As for OP...Gold wont hit 5000, but with the way the market is, 2500 wouldn't surprise me.
dont be so short sighted homie... 5000 might not come next yr or the yr after but it is coming.... 98 % OF FOLKS IN THE INDUSTRY SAID GOLD WASNT GOING TO 1000 WHEN IT WAS AT 6-7 HUNDRED.... I LOADED UP AT 8 HUNDRED.. 
THE ONLY WAY FOR GOVERNMENT TO GET ITSELF OUT OF THE DEBT SPIRAL IS TO INFLATE THE CURRENCY BY INCREASING THE MONEY SUPPLY. 16 TRILLION AND COUNTING AINT EASY TO PAY OFF. 

I seen the future , its written all around us, those that are consciously aware can see the writings as well... its in movies, commercials, TV ads ETC, subtle remarks in the most random places..... 

Back
Top Bottom