Golden Era Package??? I - XVII -- What if...

Wouldn't it be awesome if JB released what I consider to be the golden era package? An online order only, 51 pair, mega package that includes models 1-17 in the first 3 OG colorways for $6,375 ($125/pair). It would be perfect for those of us who grew up in the GOLDEN ERA of Michael Jordan and Nike. We're no longer kids and teenagers without jobs or savings. This would cut all of the hype and allow serious JB heads to finally reach iconic status with an investment that would also please the bottom line of JB...what do you think?

Hey, dude what are you :smokin
smokin.gif
even JB is not that crazy. :D
happy.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
HUGE Sale @ SidelineApparel.com. Click here to check 'em out.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

when i saw 51 pair and $6,375 ($125/pair) i knew u where lose'n it........that ended me readin what you had to say

bump that 6 grand anit nuthin if that dropped yall bummy dudes would be at the bank trin to get a loan lol while im in the bank makin a withdrawl 51 pairs
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

Quote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if JB released what I consider to be the golden era package?

No.

Quote:
An online order only

No.

Quote:
51 pair

No.

Quote:
mega package that includes models 1-17

No.

Quote:
in the first 3 OG colorways for $6,375

No.

Quote:
It would be perfect for those of us who grew up in the GOLDEN ERA of Michael Jordan and Nike.

No.

Quote:
We're no longer kids and teenagers without jobs or savings. This would cut all of the hype and allow serious JB heads to finally reach iconic status with an investment that would also please the bottom line of JB
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

It may be astronomical to high school kids whose parents bankroll their hobbies (lol), but remember, there are collectors out there who have some serious $$$$...

Those who disagree obviously wouldn't be able to cop and would surely HATE those who could! LMAO...When you have "what the dunks" going for $1000-$2000 on ebay, do you honestly think that there'd be no one who would drop $6375 on 51 pairs of classic J's??? YOU'RE TRIPPIN!

You definitely did your math.. But you're not making any sense and need your intelligence to be tested.
If you want it, Air Randy has it all for $100k
Indohan

You must want people to get robbed? I wouldn't even let them drop it in front of my house.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

So basically, by ur logic, by makin this package limited and expsensive, that only "true'' collectors would buy it and hence by ownin it u would be a true collector

Ur basically everythin what's wrong with shoes today, by ownein some limited package that consist of shoes from his so called golden era (which I don't understand why it would be 1 - 14) u think its all that and a bag of chips, u don't need some limited super hard expensive package , by what u want and enjoy, I wish JB would just GR every jay , makin them easy to get, screw this BS of lmited/rare/online only crap

@Air Max 87:

I'm simply stating that everyone has holes in their collections...wants and needs that you can search low and high for, but may never find. I'm not talking about some exclusive shoe designed to create hype. I'm talking about giving the fans an opportunity to finally reach the pinnacle. You could split the pack with a few friends...have a draft to decide who gets what pairs, etc...It would create a moment like no other that really only boils down to $125/pair. I'd go in with a group of buddies in a heartbeat for something like this if I couldn't afford the whole pack.

posts like these is the reason many people flame each other on nike talk
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Quote:
We're no longer kids and teenagers without jobs or savings. This would cut all of the hype and allow serious JB heads to finally reach iconic status with an investment that would also please the bottom line of JB
:lol:
laugh.gif

I cant believe a grown man is reasoning like this. Go get some real stocks and buy some real estate. Thats what adults do.

Did you apply for Larry Miller's opening yet?

Let me know if you need a recommendation!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Im sorry ive never flamed before, but youre a fool. you have lost your damn mind. over 6gs for 51 pairs of shoes. why on earth would you have a draft with your friends to see who gets what shoe and you all are paying the same price, where is the equality in that. You are jb's dream fan, I love jays as much as the next dude but this is nuts. instead of having packs why not just release every shoe seperately for the same price so you can get what you want, did that ever occur to you. you know there is also this place called the internet that you can use to fill in gaps in your collection. there is this one site called ebay they have plenty of stuff beware of fakes though. than there is this other site where they have all authentic kics for relatively cheap and moderators look at the pics to stop fakes, oh wait you are on that site. you've lost it get a grip on reality homie aint nobody shellin that kinda money out at one time. Welcome to niketalk now please leave. Have a great day.
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

[Beetlejuice]What a stupid joke.[Beetlejuice]
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

o he's for real??? i thought i was goin to see a j/k sumwhere...wow, ummm...NO!
AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
EA ID TAG (ps2): Deadserious5
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558

"Oxy-Moranic, Im Spoiled But Fresh"

Back
Top Bottom