Golden State Warriors offically on the Market (6th richest man in the WORLD top canidate)

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by daprescription

Oracle isn't that bad, but who wouldn't want a team in downtown SF?  SF or Oakland...
SF residents. It would be a logistical nightmare.

Stay in Oakland, it's more easily accessible.

heck no!

a reason why players dont want to play with the warriors is because oakland is the type of place where some players came from, no way they want to go back there

move the team to San Jose
pimp.gif
sick.gif

whats wrong with san jose? not enough gun shots flying around like oakland?
#+#!...it's a shame that people are such pansies and are too afraid to come to oakland because of media/stereotypes.  i guess people enjoy being so insulated in their perfect suburbs that they dont want to go somewhere where there's actually culture.  keep the warriors in Oakland, rather than moving them into some cookie-cutter-home community.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Jerry West is top candidate to run franchise?

i hope not. you know damn well he's gonna hook up the lakers
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yep, he's too loyal to Lakers

before he goes to the warriors...he needs to take danny ferrys job and get Lebron in a Laker uni then quit and take the warriors front office job and get curry in Laker purple

prod
prod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
those jerseys + number combination look horrendous.

I really am happy that this is all now "official" even though we've all known that Cohan has been looking to sell for quite a while now.

You guys want the team to move to San Jose? Haha, that's too far. San Francisco would be ideal and I'm ok with the team staying in Oakland.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't know if that's a serious answer.  I've gotten used to dismissing everything you have to say.

But that list ... wow ...

Originally Posted by What up

I honestly don't know if that's a serious answer.  I've gotten used to dismissing everything you have to say ...

laugh.gif
I know that answer sucked, but it was all i could come up with off the top of my head.
Oakland does have culture though.

larry ellison spent $200 mil to win the america's cup. 2 hundred milli on a BOAT RACE

PLEASE BUY THE WARRIORS

Originally Posted by moe200069

Oracle isn't that bad, but who wouldn't want a team in downtown SF?  SF or Oakland...

heck no!

a reason why players dont want to play with the warriors is because oakland is the type of place where some players came from, no way they want to go back there

pimp.gif
sick.gif

@++!...it's a shame that people are such pansies and are too afraid to come to oakland because of media/stereotypes.  i guess people enjoy being so insulated in their perfect suburbs that they dont want to go somewhere where there's actually culture.  keep the warriors in Oakland, rather than moving them into some cookie-cutter-home community.

High Class Scum Bag wrote:

NothingToL0se wrote:

i hope not. you
know damn well he's gonna hook up the lakers
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yep,
he's too loyal to Lakers

before he goes to the
warriors...he needs to take danny ferrys job and get Lebron in a Laker
uni then quit and take the warriors front office job and get
curry in Laker purple

prod
prod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wishful
thinking
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

SMH at you
indifferent.gif

i guess players like to play in a city where constantly the city is in the news for topics such that involve "murder" or "gang affiliation"

and really? San Jose to you is a just a boring city, if anything it has more culture than Oakland at all

I bet you that MORE NBA players are willing to live in a city like San Jose than a place like Oakland

San Jose is the biggest city in the Bay Area, and near the top in the biggest cities of America

and yall act like if the Warriors move to San Jose, they are going to rename the team to SAN JOSE WARRIORS, its not like the team HAS to change its name, IF they play in SAN JOSE, they can even call it SF WARRIORS if they wanted too

I'm from the bay area and as much as I appreciate San Jose it would be wack as hell to have a team there.

i guess players like to play in a city where constantly the city is in the news for topics such that involve "murder" or "gang affiliation"
and really? San Jose to you is a just a boring city, if anything it has more culture than Oakland at all

I bet you that MORE NBA players are willing to live in a city like San Jose than a place like Oakland

http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&
why don't you count how many times steph says he loves the city of oakland in this video
wink.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&
why don't you count how many times steph says he loves the city of oakland in this video
wink.gif
What do you want him to say?  You think he's going to say that he doesn't like it?
laugh.gif
some of you dudes...
San Jose/Oakland, does it really matter? It's only a 22 minute drive.

You can't read? It's only 30 miles. Dudes trying to be funny and they come off looking more dumb
smh.gif
880 always has traffic, that drive is NEVER 22 min.

Yes!! So juiced when i heard this was official. A new GM, a new mascot and a new logo are all musts. I can't see a move though. Why move the team when there is such high attendance in Oakland? The BART station right by the current location is great for bringing fans in too. As others have said, a move to SF would be a traffic zoo. If it did happen, rebuilding Kezar would be cool though. If there was only more room there, a stadium by the park could be really cool if done right. Avery Johnson or Bosh would be awesome pick-ups, but I'm not holding my breath. So many possibilities! These are exciting times!

You can't read? It's only 30 miles. Dudes trying to be funny and they come off looking more dumb
smh.gif
You lost.  Go troll another thread.

As someone who was born and raised in SF, lets not turn this thread into a "bash or make fun of Oakland" thread, everyone should be be thrilled the team will be sold, and hopefully to Ellison. Focus people focus.

http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/febAMh7lh0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&
wink.gif
What do you want him to say?� You think he's going to say that he doesn't like it?�
laugh.gif
some of you dudes...
San Jose/Oakland, does it really matter?� It's only a 22 minute drive.
Ok, so I just watched the Steph Curry video.  Since he said he always gets Quiznos and Jamba Juice, is it safe to assume he goes by the Walmart on Hegenberger? I could possibly one day go get some Jamba Juice on gameday and bump in to him?  I once saw Bill Russell leaving that Hegenberger shopping area.  Looked like he was sipping on some Starbucks, and well it was a really nice Range Rover so I only assumed it was him.

Originally Posted by moe200069

heck no!

pimp.gif
sick.gif

@++!...it's a shame that people are such pansies and are too afraid to come to oakland because of media/stereotypes.  i guess people enjoy being so insulated in their perfect suburbs that they dont want to go somewhere where there's actually culture.  keep the warriors in Oakland, rather than moving them into some cookie-cutter-home community.

High Class Scum Bag wrote:

NothingToL0se wrote:

i hope not. you
know damn well he's gonna hook up the lakers
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yep,
he's too loyal to Lakers

before he goes to the
warriors...he needs to take danny ferrys job and get Lebron in a Laker
uni then quit and take the warriors front office job and get
curry in Laker purple

prod
prod

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wishful
thinking
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

SMH at you
indifferent.gif

San Jose is the biggest city in the Bay Area, and near the top in the biggest cities of America

and yall act like if the Warriors move to San Jose, they are going to rename the team to SAN JOSE WARRIORS, its not like the team HAS to change its name, IF they play in SAN JOSE, they can even call it SF WARRIORS if they wanted too

i'm not trying to turn this into a "the best bay area city thread."  i'm just tired of reading "oakland = murder/shooting capitol" type comments here on Niketalk. take that ignorant crap elsewhere. stop being such naive imbeciles that believe everything they see on TV.  i highly doubt Warriors' athletes would dislike playing in Oakland solely based on the negative images associated with this city.  although i feel the organization could do more, the warriors have given back a lot to the under resourced parts of oakland.  i'd hate to see them leave.

smh.gif
You lost.  Go troll another thread.
880 rush-hour traffic towards the south bay is already no joke.  could you imagine what it would be like on game day? add the fact that a warriors stadium in SJ would not be bart accessible until a handful of more years
sick.gif

good luck getting to the game in the 3rd quarter.  by then, the warriors would have already blown their 20 point lead.

Back
Top Bottom