Golf Heads:Driving Range question??

does anyone know if there are any 24hr driving ranges in the bay??preferably in the eastbay?

They have those elsewhere?

Damn.

That would be dumb nice. I would kick back and have some brews and play all night.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Theres one in sacramento..but im in the bay on weekends so I want to know if theres one up here too.

yea haggin..but I dont like playing there at night because theres alota kids there that arent there to really play but mess around and try to throw golf balls at the guy whos driving around collecting balls.

ne one with info let us kno...this could be crucial!!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

waiiiit Haggen oaks is 24 hours?!? haha never knew that. its in roseville?

haggin is open 24 hours from may to september and its located off fulton a little pass arden.

i just used to go hack golf balls into the pacific or lake merced when i had to blow off some steam. one of my boys in LA worked at the Whittier Narrows course and always got sacks of used/lost balls for free, so i'd get a bunch from time to time.

gg park police saw me doing it one time at Ocean Beach, so i stopped. the dude was cool about tho.....said, 'what do you think you are.....kramer?? get outa here and don't lemme catch you doing that @#%$ again!" :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

there's no range at lake merced besides the practice area at Harding. i used to just whack golf balls from the wooded areas around the side of the lake.

to enter the golf course, go on the backside of the lake (skyline blvd side and go thru the boathouse/picnic area entrance) i'm not sure if they've made another entrance just for the course. i haven't been to harding in years. i'm not a real golf guy like my buds. i don't have the patience. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^Im pretty sure there's a small driving range in Harding unless they closed it for whatever reason.....
756..TAKE THAT

ive been to hardings once..its pretty tiny...

i used to go to the one that was next to pac bell til they flattened it out into a parking lot....now i go to cypress or the one in san bruno off the freeway...

Quote:
i just used to go hack golf balls into the pacific
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes

you never cease to amaze me, jae. you play golf too?? geez, don't tell me.......you know kung fu too, right? :lol:
laugh.gif
ed chanting, "FLEE, FLEE, FLEE!!" it was crazy. :wow:
eek.gif

anyways, it isn't open 24 hrs, but i like that range out in san bruno too at the 101/280 split off the sneath lane exit. it gets hella windy and cold sometimes tho. i went to the one down by PacBell...err, AT&T Park a bunch of times before too, but it's too bad they got rid of it. it was just a matter of time. that's prime real estate it was sitting on. that whole area used to be @#%$. now they're trying to boojee it all up and rob folks blind w/them "luxury" condos and such. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

there's 2 around lake merced:

olympic club and lake merced country club. both are members only tho... lucky for me i work at lake merced and can golf for free. too bad i freakin suck

from what i haerd cypress is crackin

lake merced is at 2300 juniperro serra blvd, its in daly city. sorry, its not 24 hours but it opens early like around 6

lake merced is technically in SF.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Whoever has clubs and down to play @ Cypress 9-hole Course let me know, we can go drifting in the golf carts as well. 8)
glasses.gif

cypress is alright, but try tilden that place is 3 levels, another good place would be the range at merced, i love that range but iono if you can get in, thats just where my high scool played
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
-Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Ortiz - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
"There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and those who cannot"​

I go to tilden all the time...Its a nice place but the range is made of concrete paved over with astro turf so when the ball lands it bounces everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom