Gonna be a waiter in a week or so, need help choosing comfortable oxfords

So like the title says, I'm looking to purchase a pair of comfy, durable shoes. brand does not matter, and price hopefully is somewhat manageable/cheap.

Any help picking a shoe?

Thanks

So like the title says, I'm looking to purchase a pair of comfy, durable shoes. brand does not matter, and price hopefully is somewhat manageable/cheap.

Any help picking a shoe?

Thanks

I rock some cheap Steve Madden driving shoes. Your shoes will get covered in food, just go for cheap and comfortable. Don't know if that helped though. Really you just need to get used to standing more than the shoes as long as they fit right.

I rock some cheap Steve Madden driving shoes. Your shoes will get covered in food, just go for cheap and comfortable. Don't know if that helped though. Really you just need to get used to standing more than the shoes as long as they fit right.

nike lunarglides
smokin.gif

Don't spend too much on em. You need to buy new shoes every 4 to 6 months, they just wear out that quickly. Def need to get non-slip. I waited tables for 4 yrs, and busted my butt enough times to know, you need non-slip. I remember having some non-slip reeboks at one point. Sketchers makes some plain non slip all black work shoes. IDK if you have one in your area but DSW usually has about 6 pairs of non-slip work shoes to choose from. Hope that helped. I know you said you want oxfords, but def don't wear sneakers ever. The kitchen floor gets this fine layer of grease and sneakers and that just don't mix, I used to wear air forces and I'd be skating thru that kitchen.

Don't spend too much on em. You need to buy new shoes every 4 to 6 months, they just wear out that quickly. Def need to get non-slip. I waited tables for 4 yrs, and busted my butt enough times to know, you need non-slip. I remember having some non-slip reeboks at one point. Sketchers makes some plain non slip all black work shoes. IDK if you have one in your area but DSW usually has about 6 pairs of non-slip work shoes to choose from. Hope that helped. I know you said you want oxfords, but def don't wear sneakers ever. The kitchen floor gets this fine layer of grease and sneakers and that just don't mix, I used to wear air forces and I'd be skating thru that kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom