Gonna be in Detroit this weekend..

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

go to 8 mile and visit eminem.

laugh.gif

All the people ragging on Detroit,pay to much to the Media and prob never been there.That place is like a second home to me.

Now if you want see a depressed city,go to Milwaukee,East St.Louis or Gary,In(How can the whole female population be lesbians?)

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

All the people ragging on Detroit,pay to much to the Media and prob never been there.That place is like a second home to me.

Now if you want see a depressed city,go to Milwaukee,East St.Louis or Gary,In(How can the whole female population be lesbians?)

Milwaukee?

I live there and i admit its has cons just like every other city but its nothing like a East St. Louis or Gary, those cities are hell holes

Originally Posted by CashoutKeith

Northland Mall if your big on Cole Haan and Gator shoes.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They already think Detroit bad enough, why would you recommend them to go to theworst mall in America?

Detroit isn't that bad. There is plenty of stuff to do there and places to go without having to bring a heater.

You just have to be careful of where you go and when, like any other major city in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They already think Detroit bad enough, why would you recommend them to go to the worst mall in America?

yea Northland weak as hell lol (Westland aint that much better)....Eastland (the hood spot, never been there and NOT seen somebody I knew
laugh.gif
) & Macomb Mall FTW....Somerset if you got ya stacks up.

And to who said The D aint got no females, you must either be homosexual or not attracted to black women, as the city def has a high dime-rate...in otherwords, F'u'tombout?

There's a lot of other good spots in Detroit people don't mention. People give us a bad reputation for nothing really.
I mean, we cant say its not for nothing, but its definitely overstated, all of that wild %$%$ was really in the 80's. Right now, its nodifferent from any other "urban" city, its just more hoods. But it aint nothin that goes on in those hoods that dont go on in any other inner city.

I honestly think it really has to do with the fact that The D is the blackest city in America, so there is definitely some subconscious racism that goes onwith a lot of dudes, but we'll leave that alone...

Originally Posted by raburns04

Day trip to Ann Arbor might be a good time
sick.gif
who the hell would wanna go there??? worst place onearth!!! All those damn weirdos...you couldnt pay me to live there.

^ haha. i lived there for 4 years (school). it's overrated and overpriced, but there's some stuff there. big-ticket names come to the school and cityand tickets are cheaper than they would be in detroit. if hockey, basketball, and football seasons werent' over, there'd be more reason to go there.spring/summer is good with hash bash, art fair, etc. a couple of sneaker spots (footprints & puffer red's), and the whole college vibe. it's notfor everybody, but hey . . .

^ haha. i lived there for 4 years (school). it's overrated and overpriced, but there's some stuff there. big-ticket names come to the school and city and tickets are cheaper than they would be in detroit. if hockey, basketball, and football seasons werent' over, there'd be more reason to go there. spring/summer is good with hash bash, art fair, etc. a couple of sneaker spots (footprints & puffer red's), and the whole college vibe. it's not for everybody, but hey . . .

yeah i remember you use to rep UofM!!! I didnt know you were a chick this whole time!

Originally Posted by eight2one

^ haha. i lived there for 4 years (school). it's overrated and overpriced, but there's some stuff there. big-ticket names come to the school and city and tickets are cheaper than they would be in detroit. if hockey, basketball, and football seasons werent' over, there'd be more reason to go there. spring/summer is good with hash bash, art fair, etc. a couple of sneaker spots (footprints & puffer red's), and the whole college vibe. it's not for everybody, but hey . . .

yeah i remember you use to rep UofM!!! I didnt know you were a chick this whole time!
Go Blue! Got my dancing shoes on right now, lol. You're on campus?

no i live like 5 minutes outside of downtown.

Universal mall was quite possibly the worst mall in north america, sriously. Luckily it got torn down and now they are building a Target.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They already think Detroit bad enough, why would you recommend them to go to the worst mall in America?

yea Northland weak as hell lol (Westland aint that much better)....Eastland (the hood spot, never been there and NOT seen somebody I knew
laugh.gif
) & Macomb Mall FTW....Somerset if you got ya stacks up.

And to who said The D aint got no females, you must either be homosexual or not attracted to black women, as the city def has a high dime-rate...in other words, F'u'tombout?

There's a lot of other good spots in Detroit people don't mention. People give us a bad reputation for nothing really.
I mean, we cant say its not for nothing, but its definitely overstated, all of that wild %$%$ was really in the 80's. Right now, its no different from any other "urban" city, its just more hoods. But it aint nothin that goes on in those hoods that dont go on in any other inner city.

I honestly think it really has to do with the fact that The D is the blackest city in America, so there is definitely some subconscious racism that goes on with a lot of dudes, but we'll leave that alone...

This man speaks the truth. Go look at DB West's post on page 3 too

no i live like 5 minutes outside of downtown.
AKA party tomorrow
smh.gif
happy.gif
I will definetly attend after ibummed out on the sigma party tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom