Gonna be in the dot nx weekend

I know I wanna go to goodfoot and get my west indian food intake on. Anything else I should be checking out??
Short Pants​

BAJAN INVASION​

Hey man check through the Canada thread post(s) I recall a month or so agao I asked fellow TO NTers for their Patty & West Indian food favorite spots so you have that right there... other than it depends on what you are into... the women are nice & hopefully the weather gets better when you arrive so they can show you that themselves
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

they dont sell Indian food at Goodfoot
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

you should check out Da Zone and Honest Ed's
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Thansk for all the imput man. I usually go visit my home boy in st john NB a few times a yr but it's stime to step my canada game up I guess. The last time I was in toronto was 89.
Short Pants​

BAJAN INVASION​

Yo Gunitjordan, peep your inbox man
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

^I practically live at Ed's. Alotta bargains.

Quote:
they dont sell Indian food at Goodfoot
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
CB 4 MVP
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

what is honest eds?
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

hahahaha your parents shop at Honest Ed's

elementary school was grreat!
"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

check out Silver Snail and Magic Pony, both on Queen Street, if your into vinly Toys.... I copped this Biggie smalls doll last week for $21 @ S.S.

486ch2u.jpg

W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

I was in queen last week and saw a place with a SoSodef figure, comes with a mixtape and whatnot. they also the lebron dolls.
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

Silver Snail brings out the nerd in me. Copped this awhile back, along with the FRV's.

2h8b7f4.jpg

Nice "Dia de los muertos" Isip... I slept on those :smh:
smh.gif
, resale is crazy now
W.W.J.D. = What Would Jordan Do?

Keeping mine to wear eventually. My Kermit's sneaked in there as well. adidas ones, that is.

Back
Top Bottom