Gonzaga > UW

Atmosphere and student body. If you're not in a frat at UW, it's hard to make friends. Don't get me wrong, I loved my time there, but I've found it to be quite the opposite here at GU. Everyone is family here as far as partying goes.

As far as academics go, I'm at GU for law school, so I can't compare what it's like as an undergrad.
And Zag basketball > Husky basketball.

UW is a commuter school, plain and simple. There is almost zero sense of community there (unless you're in the Greek system, but even then it's really contrived). I have TONS of friends who went to UW and they said they wished they could have had a college experience that felt like a community.

Gonzaga has no greek system or football team. Thats why UW > Gonzaga

BTW im Transferring to uw next fall.

Gonzaga has no greek system or football team. Thats why UW > Gonzaga

BTW im Transferring to uw next fall.

To me, that's what makes GU better. For example, you meet people from different states who have different college football loyalties. It's fun to root for my DAWGS away from home.

But when it comes to basketball, GU runs the city. Literally. It's usually more than $100 each ticket if you aren't a student--that's if you can even get your hands on some. Constant national attention and the arena holds 6,000. Talk about school spirit.

As far as the Greek system goes, the fact that GU doesn't have one is a plus. You don't have to be in a house to be a part of the community, which is huge. I'd rather kick it with girls without the constant presence of bros.

Back
Top Bottom