Good Barber Shops in Manhattan??

anybody have good recommendations for barbers in manhattan that can cut african american hair?

Without a doubt, Denny Moe's All Star barbershop on 134th & Fredrick Douglas Blvd. The owner Denny Moe has been cuttin' celebs for over 20 years, he's a old school industry cat. I'll travel all the way from PA just to get my wig spiffed up by that cat. The place is beautiful too & the barbershop is right next to a brand new sneaker spot called Vault that my dude manages. On any given day, there's like 7-8 barbers in there & they all nice wit' thiers. Go to Denny Moe's my dude.....
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

Denny Moe's is cool but some of those guys are expensive. I used to work at Vault and I've gotten done ups several times always to the same guy (the bald guy from Jamaica, think his name was Sherlock) and he charged me $20. Not that I mind paying that much because I know I'm paying for the atmosphere and the service but I can pay $10 to a lot of other places and get essentially the same cut.
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

all star barber shop... 187th and st. nickolas ave....
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Cristo Rey's on 114th bet. 3rd and lex.....them dummys in a can can cut some hair
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

Back
Top Bottom